• Draw

Votes: 27 14.1%
  • Liverpool Win

Votes: 111 57.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Tense first half over. Hopefully it opens up in the second and we see some goals.

Decent half, pretty even. Maxi should've scored. But we've been pretty solid, maybe just edging it.
Torres has been poor so far, some bad touches.

all the useless hype. ._. screw this, i playing pokemon. =)

Cant get anything to work as they all lag..

Should be 1-0 Liverpool but oh well.

******* LOL at Torres so far..

[I tried so hard not to comment just incase it backfires but Torres has just been so poor]

Torres has looked 50p not £50 million. He also looks ugly in a Chelsea shirt. How on earth did Maxi miss? It was like watching me on fifa clubs.

maxi's miss, holy ****. i do not have words for that ****. it made me feel like dying
and torres is playing like ****, not unlike the last few weeks/months for liverpool
50 million pounds of absolute ****

Ivanovic would have punched Cech there. Another helmet for Cech plz XD

Now i expect some genius to point out that I'm mocking someone's injury.

Suarez on for Maxi at HT if I was Kenny.. add that extra attacking edge to the Liverpool attack.

Maxi's been pretty useless today.

Very happy with our first half display but Maxi is a worthless douchebag I scored a goal today that was harder to score than Maxi's

Torres is really looking like a 30+ year old striker whos career is going down. But tbh...you can see from his decisions and passes that he is pretty nervous. because he know everyone is watching him and waiting for him to make mistakes. And the Liverpool fans are booing him.

Suarez on for Maxi at HT if I was Kenny.. add that extra attacking edge to the Liverpool attack.

Maxi's been pretty useless today.

Very generous there mate. He was useless always.

Maxi did a Heskey I see. Impressive.

Carragher's been immense.

Everyone slating Nando is a tad harsh, his first game with his club he hasnt been too bad apart from the obvious misplaced passes but should be good in a couple of games.

Lpool should be 1-0 up mind..

Suarez should come on for Skrtel, with Kelly + Johnson pulling back to fullbacks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back