• Replies Replies 542
  • Views Views 26K

Outcome?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
He's an ex Manchester United player..

i'm aware of that but he isn't talking like one, his loyalty lies with Chelsea and that's understanable, there should be someone there to back the Reds up in the studio.

---------- Post added at 12:33 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:32 AM ----------

So much hate from Utd fans!

Ray played for Utd too you dope!!!

again, i know he did "you dope" but he is there supporting Chelsea, we should have someone there supporting us.

Its funny that before the game people were saying Copenhagan will be a tough game and they could beat Chelsea but once the game is finished people start saying Copenhagan were poor and havent played for ages. Funny that ay why couldnt have Chelsea just been the better side as we were.

Drogba has never really performed well against Utd and he is out of form. An angry Drogba coming off the bench is a better Drogba at this moment in time. You shouldnt just look at the chances he had but how he made the chances for himself, his movement was exceptional and its just a matter of time.

i didn't say that so don't mix me up with others
and whoever said that needs to really to think about what there writing before
Copenhagen at 100% or 70% are no match for Chelsea personally!!!

i'm aware of that but he isn't talking like one, his loyalty lies with Chelsea and that's understanable, there should be someone there to back the Reds up in the studio.

---------- Post added at 12:33 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:32 AM ----------

again, i know he did "you dope" but he is there supporting Chelsea, we should have someone there supporting us.

Gary Neville :)

Hopefully Berbatov continues to be on the bench so that Tevez can score more goals tham him this season! :D

Gary Neville :)

that would have been my choice, perfect person to back up our corner i think :)

---------- Post added at 12:37 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:34 AM ----------

"Nani is up against the best left back in the world tonight" Ray Wilkins, proves my point lol

any way enough of this talk, very confident now, it's about time we won here and I think tonight is the night.

---------- Post added at 12:37 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:34 AM ----------

"Nani is up against the best left back in the world tonight" Ray Wilkins, proves my point lol

any way enough of this talk, very confident now, it's about time we won here and I think tonight is the night.

Ray Wilkins is not the only person that believes Cole is the best left back in the world?? If he was so for Chelsea when they were discussing Nani he would have said somthing negative about him wouldnt he. I know alot of non Chelsea supporters that believe Cole is the best left back in the world.

well without his gun he might struggle! lol!

There's no two ways about it, Ashley Cole is the best left-back in the world by a mile. Anyway, that's another thread

ray wilkins is not the only person that believes cole is the best left back in the world?? If he was so for chelsea when they were discussing nani he would have said somthing negative about him wouldnt he. I know alot of non chelsea supporters that believe cole is the best left back in the world.

ashley cole is the best left back in the world
united fan!!!!

Would just be better if sky didn't employ biased pundits.

no, i think you need biased pundits backing the corner of a club but i also think if they are going to have someone for one team, they should have one for the other team to back the corner of the other club.

Hernandez on.... hmmm surprised no Berba...
Considering we have no Anderson and Carrick has been woeful... IMO it would of been better if we had that Rooney, Berba combo with Rooney being more the creative player..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back