• Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 542
  • Views Views 26K

Outcome?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I ******* hate Sky Sports. They signify everything wrong with football. Money hungry ***** only show big matchs on Sky Sports 1 on a Sunday and refuse to put them on any other day.And what do they have on instead of One of the biggest matchs of the season. Gillette Soccer Special, where three ***** that think they know about football watch the match for you. Whats more is they play it on the free-to-air Sky Sports News chanel aswell.

Sorry bout the rant. ****** of ATM

This is the first time Utd have gone unchanged in 168 matches.

I ******* hate Sky Sports. They signify everything wrong with football. Money hungry ***** only show big matchs on Sky Sports 1 on a Sunday and refuse to put them on any other day.And what do they have on instead of One of the biggest matchs of the season. Gillette Soccer Special, where three ***** that think they know about football watch the match for you. Whats more is they play it on the free-to-air Sky Sports News chanel aswell.

Sorry bout the rant. ****** of ATM

This game on a tuesday is it was postponed due to snow before.

Would of prefered Rafael instead of O'Shea, don't know how O'Shea has overtaken him in the pecking order again?! Very strange?!

Glad Hernandez starts though! Him or Nani to get the opening goal.

C'mon United!

Isn't Drogba ready to walk if he was not picked to start ?

I reckon 2-1 United - Torres - Rooney x2

The only reason why Torres is starting is because everyone believe HE's the only one who can rattle Vidic!!!!
Not tonight!!!

The only reason why Torres is starting is because everyone believe HE's the only one who can rattle Vidic!!!!
Not tonight!!!

Torres started our last game too?? What was that reason?? He is playing because Drogba is out of form and both Torres and Anelka linked up well in our last game.

Torres started our last game too?? What was that reason?? He is playing because Drogba is out of form and both Torres and Anelka linked up well in our last game.

no disrespect to Cogenhagen but they hadn't play for months!! (and he missed 3-4 v.good chances)
I personally would had gone for Drogba myself!!!

Ray Wilkins in the studio again, i'm shocked. Someone should tell him that he isn't working for Chelsea any more and should really stop using the term "we will do this" "WE" this "WE" that, any why is there never a ex United player there? instead we have to put up with a scouser and a bias old man. rant over.

I think Chelsea is going for the same 4-4-2 they used against Copenhagen. It could be disastrous if Essien is the holding midfielder, especially with Lampard on his side.

For United, they could go 4-4-2 with Rooney and Hernandez up front, but I would bet on them going 4-5-1 with Rooney playing as a left winger like he did against Marselle.

I would give slight favoritism to United, but tough game to predict.

Ray Wilkins in the studio again, i'm shocked. Someone should tell him that he isn't working for Chelsea any more and should really stop using the term "we will do this" "WE" this "WE" that, any why is there never a ex United player there? instead we have to put up with a scouser and a bias old man. rant over.

He's an ex Manchester United player..

no disrespect to Cogenhagen but they hadn't play for months!! (and he missed 3-4 v.good chances)
I personally would had gone for Drogba myself!!!

Its funny that before the game people were saying Copenhagan will be a tough game and they could beat Chelsea but once the game is finished people start saying Copenhagan were poor and havent played for ages. Funny that ay why couldnt have Chelsea just been the better side as we were.

Drogba has never really performed well against Utd and he is out of form. An angry Drogba coming off the bench is a better Drogba at this moment in time. You shouldnt just look at the chances he had but how he made the chances for himself, his movement was exceptional and its just a matter of time.

So much hate from Utd fans!

Ray played for Utd too you dope!!!

both team playing 4-5.1 cancelling each other out!!!
Anelka will play wide right!!
Rooney wide left!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back