• Thread starter Thread starter CJACKO11
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 79
  • Views Views 5K

Outcome?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
It wasn't over the line tbh....

Yeah..terrible goalkeeper. Gotta say...can't really blame the linesman. It was close but wasn't over the line fully.

Let's see if justice is made in the end. I hope Spurs drop points but that wasn't a goal.

That ball never completely crossed the line :S

You have to feel for Sandro, a stunning goal like that and then his keeper ruins all the good work with a blunder like that. But Chelsea are lucky, that ball didn't entirely cross the line.

another cry out for goal line tech, the whole ball wasn't over the line, Chelsea won't care though... that decision could play a big part of the title run in. one things for sure, Tottenham need a new keeper.

Glen Hoddle is spot on with what he's saying.

You cannot blame the linesmen, he was in the correct position to judge offside etc.

We need technology, or the extra officials on the line need more of a say.

Chelsea will now go on and win this game, whats the odds on Totteham scoring a perfectly good goal second half and it being rulled out?

Will be interesting to hear Harrys post man comments, What can he say without getting told for telling the truth about **** officials though.

Sure its only Man Utd that get decisions like that!!

Pull the other one XD

Glen Hoddle is spot on with what he's saying.

You cannot blame the linesmen, he was in the correct position to judge offside etc.

We need technology, or the extra officials on the line need more of a say.

he shouldnt give it if he's not sure, but i totally agree with everything else, he was where he needed to be for the offside line

---------- Post added at 06:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:36 PM ----------

But frankly it should never have to come to that, awful awful mistake from gomes.

Chelsea will now go on and win this game, whats the odds on Totteham scoring a perfectly good goal second half and it being rulled out?

Will be interesting to hear Harrys post man comments, What can he say without getting told for telling the truth about **** officials though.

It wasn't **** refereeing. There just humans like you and me, and humans make mistakes. jeeeez.

Before blaming the officials, he should blame his goalkeeper...

It wasn't **** refereeing. There just humans like you and me, and humans make mistakes. jeeeez.

Before blaming the officials, he should blame his goalkeeper...

oh no doubt a huge chunck of the blame has to fall on the shoulders of Gomes but the fact he recovered to save the ball from crossing the line makes up for it slighty, although the linemen thought otherwise.

So Gomes is doing well...

Not the best game IMO - bit scrappy in midfield and neither team really able to get the ball down and play it. Chelsea just about on top, though and Fernando Torres has looked quite lively...

Talking of which - Torres off, Kalou on.

Back