Chelsea win FA Youth Cup.

• Thread starter Thread starter CJACKO11
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 123
  • Views Views 11K

CJACKO11

Reaction score
Chelsea win FA Youth Cup and Copa Amsterdam U-19s.

Chelsea have won the fa youth cup for the first time since 1961 after a brilliant second half comeback against aston villa at stamford bridge. Goals from Marko Mitrovic and captain Conor Clifford overturned a half-time deficit after Villa forward Kofi Poyser had given his side the lead with a header against the run of play, meaning Chelsea win Englands Premier youth tournement after a 1-1 draw at villa park last Thursday.

I also would like to add i advise people i.e non chelsea fans to re-think their policy that chelsea have no decent youth players and our youth acadamy is poor we reached the final 2 years ago and lost and now have gone all the way.

Last edited:

would be different if it was arsenals youth team though wouldnt it. everyone would be ranting and raving about how good their acadamy is. if you dont like it dont comment.

Chelsea have won the fa youth cup for the first time since 1961 after a brilliant second half comeback against aston villa at stamford bridge. Goals from Marko Mitrovic and captain Conor Clifford overturned a half-time deficit after Villa forward Kofi Poyser had given his side the lead with a header against the run of play, meaning Chelsea win Englands Premier youth tournement after a 1-1 draw at villa park last Thursday.

I also would like to add i advise people i.e non chelsea fans to re-think their policy that chelsea have no decent youth players and our youth acadamy is poor we reached the final 2 years ago and lost and now have gone all the way.

Moving on...

Who said that there was a policy? oO)

No not really CJACKO11. Arsenal's youth have been decent for years, and reserves. ****, even the women are better than Arsenal's first team, yet I don't see a thread for the girlies.

Maybe this is an omen. United reserves won the barclays premier reserve league at old trafford on monday and now chelsea have won the fa youth cup.:D

No not really CJACKO11. Arsenal's youth have been decent for years, and reserves. ****, even the women are better than Arsenal's first team, yet I don't see a thread for the girlies.

erm their was a thread for the womans fa cup final if you look.

Hmm yeah women's cup final. Nothing on Arsenal's women and their successes.

woo chelsea win the youth cup and now suddenly their youth team is amazing, name some people that have come through their academy in recent years, not saying there isnt any but name some

no offense but it doesn't mean anything i doubt that most of them players with become world class or at least Chelsea standards apart from one or two in recent years arsenal have made countless players who player for other teams in the premiership/championship. so don't get to excited its a nothing trophy

It's because the best youth players don't play in the academys. Take the players at Man United (Welbeck, Macheda, Cathcart) and Arsenal (Wilshere, Randall, Watt) they are on loan or in the first team. Chelsea have 'the best of the rest' now this has happened.

when roman put some money into the youth acadamy and hired arnason as youth developer he said by 2010 we will have a decent youth team structre in place. i said earlier alot of man utd and arsenals youngsters are playing at the club but chelsea's are out on loan because we have a big enough squad already. i mean the likes of di santo, stoch, mancienne, cork, sinclair, bertrand etc. and more and more players have featured this season the likes of kakuta, bruma, van aanholt, hutchinson. im not saying they are amazing im just saying they set a deadline and met it.

yer but it dosn't mean any of them are actually good for the first team out of all the players you have named i can't see any of them breaking in to the first team, obvisouly its good that chelsea are doing this but i think your getting a bit to over excited about this

Back