Chelsea's Start to the Season

• Thread starter Thread starter CtPauley
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 60
  • Views Views 4K
Status
Not open for further replies.
We've got three hard consectutive matches around December so you will see what we're made of then.

Spurs away
Manchester United home
Arsenal away

Not looking forward to playing them in the Carling Cup at the Bridge, I tell you now! :S

dont worry i doubt chelsea are playing a strong side. Ancelotti has confirmed sturridge kakuta van aanholt and bruma will all be starting v newcastle

We've got three hard consectutive matches around December so you will see what we're made of then.

Spurs away
Manchester United home
Arsenal away

Will be intresting because December is normally a **** month for us.

dont worry i doubt chelsea are playing a strong side. Ancelotti has confirmed sturridge kakuta van aanholt and bruma will all be starting v newcastle

Yer im looking forward to seeing some of the younger lads. Hope McEachran is on the bench and gets some minutes.

I agree. When I saw Liverpool Fixtures announced I was shocked for the first few. :|

I think we will see if we are capable of winning the league when we play against Arsenal, Villa & Man City in the coming weeks because we lost 2 of the 3 games last season (Villa and Man City), and the way Man City spent this transfer window is ridiculous, so I think Man City is the real test.

I think we will see if we are capable of winning the league when we play against Arsenal, Villa & Man City in the coming weeks because we lost 2 of the 3 games last season (Villa and Man City), and the way Man City spent this transfer window is ridiculous, so I think Man City is the real test.

i think its the best time to go to City, they have lots of new players and they wouldn't have geled as much as they would have liked to yet.

I think chelsea will need to get at least 6 points from these games because after these games they play teams like wolves, blackburn, liverpool and birmingham in the space of a few week. After these game you can judge whether or not there good enough

I think chelsea will need to get at least 6 points from these games because of there games after these as they play teams like wolves, blackburn, liverpool and birmingham in the space of a few week. After these game you can judge whether or not there good enough

GOOD ENOUGH???? your having a laugh surely, we are the Premierleague and FA Cup holders, we have near enough the same side as we did last season with a couple of good solid signings and you don't know whether Chelsea are good enough!!!!

GOOD ENOUGH???? your having a laugh surely, we are the Premierleague and FA Cup holders, we have near enough the same side as we did last season with a couple of good solid signings and you don't know whether Chelsea are good enough!!!!
All i meant was if they were good enough to retain the title, sorry for not explaining more.

Chelsea are more than good enough to retain the title. They're playing like robots at the minute and their hunger is unreal. Plus, the early spankings they've been handing out will do wonders for their confidence going into the tougher fixtures.

i think its the best time to go to City, they have lots of new players and they wouldn't have geled as much as they would have liked to yet.

Lol thats what i thought when we played them, then we got spanked 3-0 :P.

Lol thats what i thought when we played them, then we got spanked 3-0 :P.

yer i know that but i think most people will agree that pool arn't in a good place at the moment.

---------- Post added at 06:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:26 PM ----------

All i meant was if they were good enough to retain the title, sorry for not explaining more.

no problem and i apologise for my rant.

John Motson was doing my head in commentating Chelsea vs Blackpool on MOTD last night, he might aswell of ran on the pitch and sucked Drogba and Malouda's ******* !!!

Oh Chelsea are sensational, fantastic, oh what a chance...TREMENDOUS, simply fantastic !!

Man Utd are still gonna win the league !!

Well, we'll see. Chelsea's defence hasn't been tested yet, and I'd be interested to see how Terry and co. get on without the brains of the operation, Ricardo Carvalho.

John Motson was doing my head in commentating Chelsea vs Blackpool on MOTD last night, he might aswell of ran on the pitch and sucked Drogba and Malouda's ******* !!!

Oh Chelsea are sensational, fantastic, oh what a chance...TREMENDOUS, simply fantastic !!

Man Utd are still gonna win the league !!

Utd look like they have problems at the moment and when Arsenal play good football everyone jumps on their back so why shouldnt they when Chelsea do???

Well, we'll see. Chelsea's defence hasn't been tested yet, and I'd be interested to see how Terry and co. get on without the brains of the operation, Ricardo Carvalho.

Carvalho was missing for a big part of the last 2 seasons and we had Alex and Terry at the back, both of them work really well together and Ivanovic is also a sensational centre back.

Utd look like they have problems at the moment and when Arsenal play good football everyone jumps on their back so why shouldnt they when Chelsea do???

Carvalho was missing for a big part of the last 2 seasons and we had Alex and Terry at the back, both of them work really well together and Ivanovic is also a sensational centre back.

Can't be that "sensational" if he can't start ahead of terry and alex

Can't be that "sensational" if he can't start ahead of terry and alex

he has been playing at right back because of the injury to Bosingwa. and plus he has only just come back from injury as he had a hernia operation.

so he's so good at centre back that when he comes back from injury he plays right back

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back