Chester F.C All the way to the premiership?!

• Thread starter Thread starter Flamengo
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 44
  • Views Views 11K
72A92E967BEFFF78BB624A2339C7BDCD742059B1

Top four all season, then a late 90 plus goal on the last game of the season making me finish 5th on goal difference! Champs league would have been silly so europa it is!!

Heres a player i could not scout as i was in league 2. Robert Pires as a scout is to thank who managed to see a few stats. Took a risk on him and now hes fantastic
EE6210A5DE552B5DF056B05D09EB098E5F445E59

B9B5142263AC280085F3F34B11411DAA444CB57C

7FC0C8DBCC4B11688F5AE0933DBF82E27BD4A5C8

DE66F2457A889507DDA9F3CEB1FC519301A3A06C

First player ive ever seen play in all 6 divisions. ( He was injured most of last season) Has anyone else ever used a player in all 6 leagues?

598CA935AD7B9FA91729612D6DC46779C3D80A5D

I had a player play in 9 divisions in my Guernsey story. He wasn't relly good enough in the prem though so we carried him :D

Oh thats class pal! 9 seasons!! i was jizzing at 6 lol. I regret not starting even lower now! What was the players name? Have you got a screenshot of it maybe or have you not got the game now?

Oh thats class pal! 9 seasons!! i was jizzing at 6 lol. I regret not starting even lower now! What was the players name? Have you got a screenshot of it maybe or have you not got the game now?

Its on my story i'll see if i can fish it out, May take a while!

Thats class mate! Love seeing stuff like that. People using lesser stated players and achieving success is what its about for me. (Defies good and bad managers) In my opinion picking a team like Man Utd or using the best stated players is okay once but so easy and boring there after. What was the players name at Guernsey?

Thats class mate! Love seeing stuff like that. People using lesser stated players and achieving success is what its about for me. (Defies good and bad managers) In my opinion picking a team like Man Utd or using the best stated players is okay once but so easy and boring there after. What was the players name at Guernsey?

Yea big team managment annoys me a bit, winning with Man Utd isn't an achievement. Player ws called Hugh Simon, Hadn't realised i'd cut his name off oops!

Haha! I agree that winning things with Man Utd is far from a success. Hugh Simon what a legend! If i can manage to win the Premiership spending zero with Chester, i will start a new game as low down as i can and try create the next Simon!

What was his stats like pal? Well good to inherit a player to play so long through the divisions

he was a great league 1 or 2 player stats wise IMO but over performed for years after. Sentiment kept him in my team if i'm honest

Im sure fm rewards players who use lesser stated players in higher divisions... loyalty is priceless!!

ED3DC2174151A53DF4EADAB85F6F1950E77FD6FA

Heres the latest form of the 1 star superstar that is Joe Mckee... He is clearly not good enough for the premiership so he has now become a european specalist. Will upload transfers at end of jan.... Still spent zero!!

yeah i am doing this at the moment and got back to back promotions before an epic relegation battle which i managed to stay up on last day of the season..and am currently 12th in my 4th season with chester..although i have spent some money tho so not as great accomplishment as u have done lol

Well done mate! :D I did a Chester save to the Premier League too :P Was stuck in the Championship for like 4 seasons :L Lost in the playoff-final twice in a row, after coming 3rd twice in a row -.- Missed off on automatic promotion by 1 point.. didn't play the save for about a month after that :L Just started playing it again now though.

Thinking of re-doing it with Chester though.
Mind posting your first season transfers to get me started? :)

Well done mate! :D I did a Chester save to the Premier League too :P Was stuck in the Championship for like 4 seasons :L Lost in the playoff-final twice in a row, after coming 3rd twice in a row -.- Missed off on automatic promotion by 1 point.. didn't play the save for about a month after that :L Just started playing it again now though.

Thinking of re-doing it with Chester though.
Mind posting your first season transfers to get me started? :)
View attachment 311924 Recommend Adam Davies. Gets released by Everton in the first season and grows into a quality keeper

Good read mate I've done basically the same with my Chester FC save, managed to win back to back leagues to the premier league, but now even I'm struggling just sitting above relegation lol, need to change my tactics or something but thought hey the teams a few years ahead of itself. Since I've seen your achievements I'm clearly underachieving lol. By the way did u have a player Alec Southwood in your team at the beginning, I did and he still plays for me n will prob get and England call up, average rating of 8.10 so far this season in the premier league.

Back