Chester F.C All the way to the premiership?!

• Thread starter Thread starter Flamengo
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 44
  • Views Views 11K
Great response guys! Ive played online for years so to come onto a solo game and have so much time ive found it alot easier... If youve taken Chester into league football thats no underachieving! Its class! Love the fact others are doing this ahead of bigger easier clubs.

Alec Southwood... I never got that guy :(... Post a screenshot please.. I started with one player called Wes Baynes and he was an awesome wing back with really bad stats that did well. How did he do for you guys?

Heres my latest free transfers.... I sold Brice Irie-Bi the other year who a bought for zero plus a sell on fee... I sold him and now it says ive spent 190k! As i had to pay his old club some money. 9 seasons in and thats all ive spent... i didnt mean to though!!

Steam Community :: Screenshot
x9x9.gif

Last edited:
Well done mate! :D I did a Chester save to the Premier League too :P Was stuck in the Championship for like 4 seasons :L Lost in the playoff-final twice in a row, after coming 3rd twice in a row -.- Missed off on automatic promotion by 1 point.. didn't play the save for about a month after that :L Just started playing it again now though.

Thinking of re-doing it with Chester though.
Mind posting your first season transfers to get me started? :)

There are screenshots of every single season ive done a few pages back, there like the rubbish screenshots i posted above. Just click on them pal. I couldnt copy and paste so occasionally have to do screenshots like that.... Let me know how you get on pal

97D95049FA7A669C45F07CFCDBA156FD125D1BC9

Uefa champs baaaaaaby!!!

Spending 195k on players in 8 seasons, all of which came when i sold a player and had to pay a sell on fee clause which i was unaware of. Now im Uefa champs its well hard to get free loans... See what develops...

To spend or not to spend thats the question.... giving myself two years to win the prem so that would total 10 seasons in charge. I think i will not spend until the last year.... I dont dare spend though lol ive almost forgot how to!

Back