problems after 19.2.2 Update

First of all thank you all for sharing these great tactics!

i was using shaolin4231v5 with the 19.2.1 version and was doing good with Everton finishing second in the first season. However, updated to 19.2.2 and suddenly i start to concede a lot of goals (2-4 Per game). I have not changed anything on player roles etc and even strengthend my defence with a better player (with High pace and acc.).

Anyone else experiencing something similar??

hope someone can help me...!?

/thanks

Surprisingly, the new chicken wing tac gives very very steady results. Although a bit boring to watch.....

is this 4321 good? can someone post it for me here, i cannot access mediafire duo some network problems

is this 4321 good? can someone post it for me here, i cannot access mediafire duo some network problems

It's a 4-2-3-1, but guess you're still interested?

hHJ3guu.png

First match with this tactic. Quarter-final of the Europa League against Lyon with Bastia, playing in Ligue 2 atm.

i'll try it, i'm using the v5 sometimes with the knap tactic from other thread, doing well for the two first seasons, i'm on semi-final of champions against man utd with southamptom

4-3-3 V6 won me the PL with Blackburn last season (2020-21) and now after I took break from FM19 it's sh*t eventhough only two hotfixes has come out during that time and no ME changes was supposedly made.