I've tweaked one of the tactics from 19.2 (think it was the 442) into a narrow 4132.

All credit to stephenhk, I take none at all, but quite frankly this is daft. Obviously the tactic exploits the ME from throw ins and corners, but the league table so far is attached. I also won the Carabao cup beating Man City in the semi and Chelsea in the final.

It's been a long time since I played a narrow formation and I really wanted to try one given how many brilliant CM players are always around.

This was with a team with 5 teenagers playing almost every game as well.

I do nothing different in terms of OI etc - Just plug and play on FMT.

If the OP wants me to take it down, just shout and I will.

Enjoy
Solid at home but struggle away, came across this at all?

Solid at home but struggle away, came across this at all?

To be honest, not really. Most of the draws were away from home and my 2 defeats (Man City & Bournemouth) came away from home. I do concede more away and I'm sure the PL next year will show me up but it's been great - hence why I posted.

I can't even suggest anything given I haven't really changed anything - other than say sorry it's not working for you.

I don't know why but the corner routine doesn't work for me, it's all wasted opportunities, and I get at least 5 yellow cards a game. I tried 442 and 4231 for 19.2 and it makes me a bit sad it doesn't work for me.

4231 for 19.2 working like a charm, Plugged it in in my FCUM save, and last hafl of season 22/23 it secured the Title of the championship and the Carabao cup for me
Chickenwing at his best atm :)

4-2-3-1 V3 Is working really well for me on 19.2. It's the best 4-2-3-1 and believe me i have tried them all! very happy so far, i added the TFF Throwing set piece to it and i'm destroying the opposition both home and away.

4-2-3-1 V3 Is working really well for me on 19.2. It's the best 4-2-3-1 and believe me i have tried them all! very happy so far, i added the TFF Throwing set piece to it and i'm destroying the opposition both home and away.

Can you give me a link to the set piece? I want it as well

Can you give me a link to the set piece? I want it as well

Hello at work at the moment, but what i did was download The TFF Tactic and saved the Thow in set piece from it. Then loaded it into the 4-2-3-1 V3

If you still don't have it by the time i'm home i'll load it for you pal.

Hello at work at the moment, but what i did was download The TFF Tactic and saved the Thow in set piece from it. Then loaded it into the 4-2-3-1 V3

If you still don't have it by the time i'm home i'll load it for you pal.

Thanks. Got it to work :)

Good work mate, I'm having fun with your tweak. The throw ins and corner setup is nothing special though. 6 goals from corner and only 1 goal from throw in after 24 games.

I've tweaked one of the tactics from 19.2 (think it was the 442) into a narrow 4132.

All credit to stephenhk, I take none at all, but quite frankly this is daft. Obviously the tactic exploits the ME from throw ins and corners, but the league table so far is attached. I also won the Carabao cup beating Man City in the semi and Chelsea in the final.

It's been a long time since I played a narrow formation and I really wanted to try one given how many brilliant CM players are always around.

This was with a team with 5 teenagers playing almost every game as well.

I do nothing different in terms of OI etc - Just plug and play on FMT.

If the OP wants me to take it down, just shout and I will.

Enjoy

Last edited:
also am not sure how to upload my tweak any advice would be apriceated

Who do you set to take corners in his tactics? i'm using
New Shaolin 4231 V4 in case it matters​