Did you change something or did you play like this ? I mean, about individual instructions, do you play with default one or do you put some ? I have problem with that.

Thank you

Nope just plug and play but I am playing with FM Touch though.

Don't normally post on here but i'm always on trying the tactics and the 4-3-3 is very good took west brom up in my first season in charge there and currently second 2 points of Liverpool in top spot with 10 prem games to go in my first season promoted i dunno if the new patch has changed the match engine but it seems to be alot stronger on the new patch to

Last edited:
View attachment 32847

Just to update took over a struggling West Brom side mid table in the Championship half way through the second season managed to gain a promtion to the premier league then win the premier league in the 1st season promoted i don't like to use the term geambreaker so early in a FM but this tactic has got to be something close to one

View attachment 1183251

Just to update took over a struggling West Brom side mid table in the Championship half way through the second season managed to gain a promtion to the premier league then win the premier league in the 1st season promoted i don't like to use the term geambreaker so early in a FM but this tactic has got to be something close to one

Nicely done, really impressive. Whats your team looking like?

I found its been alot less effective since full release? Anyone else? I changed to a different tactic (TFF) and my team got firing again

Also just FYI the TFF tactic dropped quite rapidly as well, I am currently using this at its the best available I can find, but don't expect the results I and others where finding in the beta. I have tried with several squads to make sure it wasn't just me, its still better than anything I could produce though so don't be put off!

I found its been alot less effective since full release? Anyone else? I changed to a different tactic (TFF) and my team got firing again

433 still works well for me but I do found that it's not as dominating as in Beta. These tactics were obviously made during Beta, I wonder if there are new version for full release.

4-3-3 worked pretty well when I got Sunderland promoted to the PL (media prediction 20th) in what was originally my Newcastle beta save. Although through play-offs. Just about ready start the PL season with 4-3-3.