Still waiting for that replica of the 4231 v5 shaolin from fm18

No i did not. My team dominated the match. Good pressing, a lot of chances. Most of their shots from free kicks. They scored 2 goals but one was from penalty kick as you see from the pic

Revenge :D

View attachment 32263

But not bad in any case if to think about quality difference of squads

The new 4123 is so insane. 9 games into the season and havnt conceded yet :)

Hi

will anybody be kind enough to update the player instructions for the latest 2 tactic updates please, also the game instructions too. Playing on touch so can’t donwload to iPad

The pep 4123 v2 is the best tactic I have tried so far on FM19.

Unbeaten after the first 12 matches with Brighton (8-4-0), no signings. Took over Brighton on july 30 2018, so the tactic is not even familiar to the team.

The results that ended with a draw was:
- the first match (away against Leicester) - where Vardy saved Leicester with a goal in the 90th minute.
- the second match (0-0 home against Chelsea)
- Home against Fulham (0-0, dominating the match by 21-3 in shots)
- Away against Tottenham (1-1, Tottenham saved by a penalty - but really we controlled the match. Twice as many shots)

Promising. Will test this further.

Having mixed results using pep 4123 in PL with Sunderland. I guess I'm still overachieving being in 10th but I have a huge problem with AI teams turning the matches in the later halfs after I have dominated up to that point. I have lost countless and I mean countless two goal leads to end up in draws or even losses. Had similar problems with other tactics as well.

Thank you, i can already vouch for
The pep 4123 v2! i was struggling with vitesse but after applying this tactic i immediately became difficult to beat and have just notched 7 wins in a row hardly conceding a goal.

Thanks for the link! Nothing wrong with your use of the English language, as far as I can tell.

There are two new tactics out there (Shaolin 424 and Shaolin 4231).

Shaolin 4231 plays some beautiful and realistic football. I like it so far. I am managing a national team, so I can't give a lot results.

Brilliant tactic, but I'm struggling to get the CF scoring in the 4123 - any tips?