ChickenWing Series from China

• Thread starter Thread starter kpsia518
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 735
  • Views Views 494K
i'm playing FMT and i got to say that this tactic (the standard) is far more destructive than the Demolisher V7...tried in three clubs and the tendency is to win the leagues with 100pts...

i'm playing FMT and i got to say that this tactic (the standard) is far more destructive than the Demolisher V7...tried in three clubs and the tendency is to win the leagues with 100pts...
which one you mean ???

the 433 V2.... with the Demolisher i was the perpetual number 2, always failing to win trophies, with the chicken wings it's the highway, my teams batter the opposition with frequent large victories

[FONT=&quot]Weak/middle team[/FONT][FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]1.[/FONT][FONT=&quot] [/FONT][FONT=&quot]Steel 343 - The highest winning and most stable tactics. The weak team has a high chance of winning the league title. The tactical intensity is low. The injured is low.[/FONT][FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]2.[/FONT][FONT=&quot] [/FONT][FONT=&quot]Perfect 343v5[/FONT][FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]3.[/FONT][FONT=&quot] [/FONT][FONT=&quot]Kung Fu 343[/FONT][FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]4. 442dm[/FONT][FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]5.[/FONT][FONT=&quot] [/FONT][FONT=&quot]Date 442 v2[/FONT][FONT=&quot] [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Strong team/wealth[/FONT][FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]1.[/FONT][FONT=&quot] [/FONT][FONT=&quot]Steel 343 (into a mentality attack style is very free)[/FONT][FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]2.[/FONT][FONT=&quot] [/FONT][FONT=&quot]Perfect 343v5[/FONT][FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]3.[/FONT][FONT=&quot] [/FONT][FONT=&quot]Kung Fu 343[/FONT][FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]4.[/FONT][FONT=&quot] [/FONT][FONT=&quot]Kung Fu 442[/FONT][FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]5.[/FONT][FONT=&quot] [/FONT][FONT=&quot]Kung Fu 343v2/v3 - More goals than v1[/FONT][FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]6. 442dm[/FONT][FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]7.[/FONT][FONT=&quot] [/FONT][FONT=&quot]Shaolin 433v5 - Giants score the most goals[/FONT][FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]8.[/FONT][FONT=&quot] [/FONT][FONT=&quot]Shaolin 4141[/FONT][FONT=&quot] [/FONT]

Weak/middle team
1.Steel 343 - The highest winning and most stable tactics. The weak team has a high chance of winning the league title. The tactical intensity is low. The injured is low.
2.Perfect 343v5
3.Kung Fu 343
4. 442dm
5.Date 442 v2

Strong team/wealth
1.Steel 343 (into a mentality attack style is very free)
2.Perfect 343v5
3.Kung Fu 343
4.Kung Fu 442
5.Kung Fu 343v2/v3 - More goals than v1
6. 442dm
7.Shaolin 433v5 - Giants score the most goals
8.Shaolin 4141
I think you meant Iron 3-4-3 lol,if so it's post #477 McFly92 :)

Back