ChickenWing Series from China

• Thread starter Thread starter kpsia518
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 735
  • Views Views 494K
Totally agree. After return to date v2 in my last save and realise it works like a charm again, i started a new one with Malaga, and this is how we play in december:
View attachment 1153077

I finished all loans and only sign Hassan for the 1rst team
View attachment 1153078

wampley any thoughts about the attacking wings (ml-mr) ? After playing with this system for quite some time now, i've noticed that sometimes helps to place same-footed players in one of the wings even thought the typical inverted winger rule is to have opposite foot.Have you tried anything on the wings?

wampley any thoughts about the attacking wings (ml-mr) ? After playing with this system for quite some time now, i've noticed that sometimes helps to place same-footed players in one of the wings even thought the typical inverted winger rule is to have opposite foot.Have you tried anything on the wings?

Yes, i think same. Chory (left-left) is working great. And i sold Keko (right -right) to Bayern for 31,5M

Pep style 22231(4231)

View attachment 1150988

Two version,

BWM version,better attack.
DLP version,better defend.

Away game VS big team,use DLP version.

no OI for this one...

I'm 10 PL games deep with this tactic as Arsenal. 8 wins and 2 draws. 36 goals for and 6 against. I've also won all 3 Europa League games so far and both Carabao cup games (rotated teams in these competitions).

Aubameyang has 15 in 9 PL games. Welbeck has 9 in 9.

I'm using the DLP version as it suits Xhaka and I thought more defensive stability would be required. Incidentally the draws were away at Chelsea and Tottenham, 1-1 and 0-0.

I'm really enjoying it so far, although I suspect it wouldn't suit a smaller club so well.

anyone who is on chinese forum ,can ask stephenk for a 4-4-1-1 and what training he suggests ( generally )

preseason: fitness (high)/ teamwork

season: balanced (normall)/ teamwork.

for me work really good.

Back