Hi,

I'm sorry but I don't find shaolin 433v6. Do you have the link please?

Thanks.

It's 4-2-3-1 not 4-3-3. I would like the last version of Shaolin 433.

Thanks!

About 4-2-3-1: Who knows how to explain the difference between the movements and responsibilities between AM and SS?

Last edited:
About 4-2-3-1: Who knows how to explain the difference between the movements and responsibilities between AM and SS?
i found that when i change the am into ss in 4231 the defence takes a hit and there isn't any significant improvement in goals

Can anyone tell me what individual and team drills were used in Kung Ku 343 tactics? And player filters now someone else has? Thank you.

Last edited:
hi anyone can upload shaolin 4123 link doesn't work

thanks

The "Kungfu" version is the latest tactic in the "perfect 343" series:

"Taking advantage of the resurrection of the forum quickly update tactics. This time without the new tactical template design. Remove all the team's instructions, leaving only the three necessary settings.
Did not waste them, not too fast pace, not too crazy to rush to a clean tactical thinking. This 343 is the best I tested inside!"

Author says this is the best version he's tested.

View attachment 1140192

This tactic is right now the best in the big test here: https://forum.mrltactics.com/tactics (they have already tested 50 different tactics). It seems to be way better than TFFs three striker formation. Espacially for good teams it should perform better. I will use it in the next days.

This tactic is right now the best in the big test here: https://forum.mrltactics.com/tactics (they have already tested 50 different tactics). It seems to be way better than TFFs three striker formation. Espacially for good teams it should perform better. I will use it in the next days.

the author didnt say that, the author said that iron343 is his best tactic

the author didnt say that, the author said that iron343 is his best tactic

Could be. I don't know. It hasn't been tested (yet). Maybe it will be tested in the future. It would be interesting too, if the later update versions of kung fu 343 would perform even better than the original version.