what does the kung fu 343 and iron 343 look like? Formation and roles.

Has anyone ever tried kung fu 343 in patch 18.3? You know what drills were used?

According to the current testing results (https://forum.mrltactics.com/tactics), kung fu 343 is way better than the iron version.

Yes. Was expecting better position for iron 343. However, this year’s ME seems to be all about scoring more goals than opposition. And kung fu can do it better.

Anyone using kung fu Home and iron Away plus tough matches? I think it can be a successful combo.

What is the best tactic here (I don't want the tactic with three strikers)

hi can anyone upload shaolin 433 v5 and shaolin 433 v5 cmd please

kung fu 343 v3

Would anyone be kind enough to post or pm the 'kung fu 343 v3' team and player instructions? I'm on FM Touch on the iPad and really want to try this formation out. Thanks.

Can you give a little bit more information? Like training and OI?

no oi, for match prep i always use teamwork or defensive positioning for hard away games
other training just let assistant handle

Hello all, currently away and no access to my laptop but have FMT18 on my iPad. Could someone screenshot kungfu 343 formation with instructions so I can start a save. Thanks in advance

Valencia,Kungfu v1 home and away.First season won LA Liga and Copa del Rey,only 2 defeats during the season.Second season now and looks very promising.Personally for me-best tactic this year and I've tried plenty.
View attachment 1157517View attachment 1157518View attachment 1157519View attachment 1157520View attachment 1157521View attachment 1157522View attachment 1157523View attachment 1157524View attachment 1157525

Math does not add up. Valencia start with 15 mln euro. How did you sign all those players your first season ?