Does anyone still use kung fu 433 and knows where i can find it?

Update and experience with it on the latest patch would be much appreciated also!

KungFu 4-2-3-1 Austin Tweak or Austin Tweak 2, which is better fellas?

Normally, I used Shaolin 4231 v6 for two seasons in my Inter career and it was amazing but third season it stucks. I should change it I think but my squad fit to 4231 formation and I looking for another tactic with this formation.

I sold Icardi and bought Alvaro Morata and loaned Kean for striker rotation. Left and right wing rotation players are Lozano, Chiesa and Thauvin. For AMC, I have Asensio and Joao Felix for backup. For MCs I have four players who are; Benassi, Gagliardini, Bakayoko and Ndombele. Left-back is Dimarco, Right-back is Conti and defenders are Mammana and Laporte. Keeper is Rajkovic also. I bought Rulli for 35m and end of the season I sold him to PSG for 70 mil euros.

I found Austin Tweak thread on fmkorea and it has perfect results but I saw it has "v2", which is better?

Where are the links to download 4 2 3 1 Austin tweak please ?
EDIT : I found it

Last edited:
KungFu 4-2-3-1 Austin Tweak or Austin Tweak 2, which is better fellas?Normally, I used Shaolin 4231 v6 for two seasons in my Inter career and it was amazing but third season it stucks. I should change it I think but my squad fit to 4231 formation and I looking for another tactic with this formation. I sold Icardi and bought Alvaro Morata and loaned Kean for striker rotation. Left and right wing rotation players are Lozano, Chiesa and Thauvin. For AMC, I have Asensio and Joao Felix for backup. For MCs I have four players who are; Benassi, Gagliardini, Bakayoko and Ndombele. Left-back is Dimarco, Right-back is Conti and defenders are Mammana and Laporte. Keeper is Rajkovic also. I bought Rulli for 35m and end of the season I sold him to PSG for 70 mil euros.I found Austin Tweak thread on fmkorea and it has perfect results but I saw it has "v2", which is better?
tweak 1 is attacking football, tweak 2 is more balance with very solid defense. since your team is strong you should use tweak 1 and maybe tweak 2 occasionally in difficult games

My results are just incredible with Nacional de Madeira in Division 2 Portuguese. I use Kung Fu 4 2 3 1 Austin Tweak 1 and 2. 19 undefeated games since the beginning of the season, first in the championship and watch the course in Taca de Portugal! I just beat 3-0 Benfica at the Stadio de la Luz and I eliminated Braga and Sporting Portugal in the previous rounds! Give me FC Porto in the Semi Final!Excellent tactics. On the big games outside, I change the mentality on Counter and it's just excellent! Thank you to the creator.

View attachment 48284

View attachment 48286

My results are just incredible with Nacional de Madeira in Division 2 Portuguese. I use Kung Fu 4 2 3 1 Austin Tweak 1 and 2. 19 undefeated games since the beginning of the season, first in the championship and watch the course in Taca de Portugal! I just beat 3-0 Benfica at the Stadio de la Luz and I eliminated Braga and Sporting Portugal in the previous rounds! Give me FC Porto in the Semi Final!Excellent tactics. On the big games outside, I change the mentality on Counter and it's just excellent! Thank you to the creator.

View attachment 1166885

View attachment 1166883

In which scenarios you used tweak 1 and 2? And which tactic you changed to Counter? Please explain. Thanks,

Hi, I used kung fu 343. This tactic is very good even with my french middle level team (FC Nantes). Anyway, i have 2 questions:

- what can i do for the agressivity of my all team mate because i have a lot of yellow cards and sometime red card ?
- can we do a list for important note for each role and play (example: center forward have to be a good finisher (14) or good at pace (15)...) ?

Sorry for my english.

@franckb1 - If you are "hands on" manager, then manually remove PI for hard tackling or add "ease off tackles" for players on yellow. Remove hard tackles from TI if present.

@franckb1 - If you are "hands on" manager, then manually remove PI for hard tackling or add "ease off tackles" for players on yellow. Remove hard tackles from TI if present.

Thanks.

PI = personal instructions ?
TI = team instructions ?

What do you mean about players on yellow ?

I'm guessing that players on yellow means players with yellow card

You got PI and TI right :)

I'm guessing that players on yellow means players with yellow card

You got PI and TI right :)

Thanks. I think you re right for yellow card.

Anyway, i have another question
- If i change "agressivity" or remove tackling, could the 343 kung fu change and lost in efficiency ? has someone tested this kinf og change ? Thanks again

Thanks. I think you re right for yellow card.

Anyway, i have another question
- If i change "agressivity" or remove tackling, could the 343 kung fu change and lost in efficiency ? has someone tested this kinf og change ? Thanks again

Almost all 3 striker tactics work in the following way:
win the ball in your third (CDs and WBs with ball winning midfielder/DLP playing a part), Pass the ball to the 3 forwards, they score as the AI seems to be incapable of handling 3 forwards.
This happens in several different ways but after some games you can make out what is happening.
So if you take off the hard tackling from some players who are supposed to win back the ball, it will obviously take out some venom from your tactic, but it is better than getting a red and then scrambling to save the game.
Once in a while (happens 1-2 times per season) your tactics fail for no apparent reason (that too is probably hard-coded to happen). This gives the impression that the AI is doing something brilliant and it keeps you interested in the game.
Since quite some time all SI does to beat the problems with the ME is to nerf the game-breaking issue. (used to be strikerless formations+lob the keeper, corner exploits with shots from outside the box etc.) They will probably figure out how to nerf this (3 forwards) as well.
last thing: the physics of the ball (movement, acceleration, etc.) and how it plays is like a billiards ball (or maybe pinball) and not a football. Unless they come up with a new match engine with realistic ball and player movement this game isn't going to get better. It will be just a database update with the developers nerfing the latest exploit.

Never see that...
27 games in french ligue 1: 77 yellow cards, 5 red cards !!!

I can not find these two tactics can someone help me? Date442 v2 or kungfu 442

Can someone tell me what the best Kung Fu tactic is? V1, V2 or V3? There is not much difference so thats why I ask.