ChickenWing Series from China

tieio

Aug 25, 2015
Tested all of the many tactics in this thread multiple times over the past few weeks and I must say Shaolin 4231 v5 is far and away the best one of the lot.

chappers13

Dec 5, 2012
Made a tweak of kung fu v3 and avpmoreira in the dnz tweak thread, changed some things to make it even more offensive. posted it in dnz tweak too but since it has a lot from kungfu from this thread i posted here too. i just finished the season and thats a record breaker season, even my under 20 team went undefeated.
have never had a striker with that stats before crazy :D The games that i lost was only because i used my second team because i destroyed the opponents in the first match.
View attachment 1159754View attachment 1159755View attachment 1159756View attachment 1159757View attachment 1159758View attachment 1159759View attachment 1159760View attachment 1159759
Is it still working gd? What trainin do u use

aussiepower

Apr 16, 2016
Which posts are for the first and the second one?
just click on the paper clip icon below the thread's star rating and look for kung fu 4231 austin tweak.fmf or kung fu 4231 austin tweak 2.fmftweak 1 is attacking mentality tweak 2 is standard

aussiepower

Apr 16, 2016
What profile is necessary for the MCL ? Defensive midfielder or a deep lying playmaker ? Tousart or Ndombele ?What profile is necessary for the AM ?
mcl deep lying playmaker is on defend duty so whoever has good defensive stats and decent passingno preference for the amc just put any of your favorite amc player there

Tmel

Jan 25, 2013
Which is the best 4231 for tough away matches? I'm Braga and keep coming unstuck against the big guns in the CL

aussiepower

Apr 16, 2016
Which is the best 4231 for tough away matches? I'm Braga and keep coming unstuck against the big guns in the CL
try kung fu 4231 austin tweak 2. click on the paper clip icon below the thread's star rating and look for the tactic.

Tmel

Jan 25, 2013
try kung fu 4231 austin tweak 2. click on the paper clip icon below the thread's star rating and look for the tactic.
Hi aussiepower, I've been using this for three seasons (great tactic, thank you) and was working really well at home for tough opposition or away against moderate opposition. However, it seems to have suddenly become considerably less effective in the last half season or so - any suggestions?

aussiepower

Apr 16, 2016
Hi aussiepower, I've been using this for three seasons (great tactic, thank you) and was working really well at home for tough opposition or away against moderate opposition. However, it seems to have suddenly become considerably less effective in the last half season or so - any suggestions?
if you have problem breaking down small defensive team try kung fu 4231 tweak 1 or shaolin 4231 v5/6, against stronger team tweak 2 work best for me if it's no longer work maybe you could try other 4231 with counter mentality, there's one in mrltactics 4231 Away from previous years

Jimmy_x_

Jun 14, 2009
Does anyone still use kung fu 433 and knows where i can find it?

Update and experience with it on the latest patch would be much appreciated also!

Zarganian

Feb 22, 2013
KungFu 4-2-3-1 Austin Tweak or Austin Tweak 2, which is better fellas?

Normally, I used Shaolin 4231 v6 for two seasons in my Inter career and it was amazing but third season it stucks. I should change it I think but my squad fit to 4231 formation and I looking for another tactic with this formation.

I sold Icardi and bought Alvaro Morata and loaned Kean for striker rotation. Left and right wing rotation players are Lozano, Chiesa and Thauvin. For AMC, I have Asensio and Joao Felix for backup. For MCs I have four players who are; Benassi, Gagliardini, Bakayoko and Ndombele. Left-back is Dimarco, Right-back is Conti and defenders are Mammana and Laporte. Keeper is Rajkovic also. I bought Rulli for 35m and end of the season I sold him to PSG for 70 mil euros.

I found Austin Tweak thread on fmkorea and it has perfect results but I saw it has "v2", which is better?

DonLeNoble

Nov 11, 2014
Where are the links to download 4 2 3 1 Austin tweak please ?
EDIT : I found it

Last edited:

aussiepower

Apr 16, 2016
KungFu 4-2-3-1 Austin Tweak or Austin Tweak 2, which is better fellas?Normally, I used Shaolin 4231 v6 for two seasons in my Inter career and it was amazing but third season it stucks. I should change it I think but my squad fit to 4231 formation and I looking for another tactic with this formation. I sold Icardi and bought Alvaro Morata and loaned Kean for striker rotation. Left and right wing rotation players are Lozano, Chiesa and Thauvin. For AMC, I have Asensio and Joao Felix for backup. For MCs I have four players who are; Benassi, Gagliardini, Bakayoko and Ndombele. Left-back is Dimarco, Right-back is Conti and defenders are Mammana and Laporte. Keeper is Rajkovic also. I bought Rulli for 35m and end of the season I sold him to PSG for 70 mil euros.I found Austin Tweak thread on fmkorea and it has perfect results but I saw it has "v2", which is better?
tweak 1 is attacking football, tweak 2 is more balance with very solid defense. since your team is strong you should use tweak 1 and maybe tweak 2 occasionally in difficult games