Wich team you playing with? :)

Macae, brazil seria c

only played a couple of games. was 1-0 down from the 1st leg in the cup (other formation), this mostly flluid, won the home leg 5-0

Last edited:
Macae, brazil seria c

only played a couple of games. was 1-0 down from the 1st leg in the cup (other formation), this mostly flluid, won the home leg 5-0

Same home & away? What training do you do?

Macae, brazil seria c

Did you use augustin tweak 1 or 2?

I can safely say this tweak 2 is brilliant. Plugged it with Reading halfway through the season, 6 wins out of 7. 5 clean sheets. Not even fully fluid. Hope it continues.

Yeah, needs some tweaking to get less long shots and some more penetration in the box, but defensively excellent, and you dominate the match...

My first big game (where i wasnt massive fav. anyway)

View attachment 53590

Goes great with SalahZ from the "tactics from around the world" thread..

Last edited:
Yeah, needs some tweaking to get less long shots and some more penetration in the box, but defensively excellent, and you dominate the match...

My first big game (where i wasnt massive fav. anyway)

View attachment 1161104

Goes great with SalahZ from the "tactics from around the world" thread..
link to this one ?

Is anyone using the 442 still? Searching the forum for anything other than a 3 at the back / 3 up top tactic lol

Is anyone using the 442 still? Searching the forum for anything other than a 3 at the back / 3 up top tactic lol

I am using 442 kungfu and it is still going strong for me. Although I reckon date 442 dm is more suitable to underdogs.

What's the best tactic between shaolin 4231!v6 and shaolin4123! ?
Does exist new version of shaolin4123!'s tactic ?
Who is the most defensive midfield in the shaolin 4231!v6 ? MCL or MCR ?

Last edited:
What's the best tactic between shaolin 4231!v6 and shaolin4123! ?Does exist new version of shaolin4123!'s tactic ?Who is the most defensive midfield in the shaolin 4231!v6 ? MCL or MCR ?
shaolin 4231 v5/v6 is great for good team like liverpool, spurs and terrific for top team like real madrid, psg, man cityfor underdog or mid table team have a look at my kungfu 4231 tweak its more consistent imo