Trying to use the 532/352 but won't extract. Would someone upload please.

Playing with the perfect 343! v2, and have great results so far.

5 wins in 5 games, 17 goals scored and only 1 goal conceded.

For the people using this tactic, which team training do you use when the tactic is fluid? (general, scheduling and match preperation)

For the people using this tactic, which team training do you use when the tactic is fluid? (general, scheduling and match preperation)

Match prep att movement for home game and def position for away game works very well for me.

which team ? team is very important. i'm playing with Istanbulspor (Turkish Second League) and i promote Super Lig with my tactic. But im searching true tactic for my team. if you did this statistic with poor team its very important for me

Last edited:
What is the difference between the two tactics? Iron 4231 (VOL) is it more defensive?

What is the difference between the two tactics? Iron 4231 (VOL) is it more defensive?

the role,
Iron 4231 (VOL) = if ,w,vol
4231 (BWM) = w,bwm

&
difference play style.

bwm = win the ball at midfield
vol=defend + run forward & shot,

@kpsia518 what tactics do you recommend for difficult and powerful away matches?

I realized it all. My question is about the effectiveness of tactics in different situations?

What mentality do you play at home, at what would you use for away. I'm going to start one with West Brom. Is it worthwhile setting up a few pre season friendlies, to get the fluency with the formation.

It depends about the reputation of your team versus the reputation of your opponent.
If u use WBA, I think u can use 532 with attacking mentality. Only the tactics creator can confirm.
But based on my feeling it's the best solution u have to use. You can analyze the all previous post. You will know everything on the different tactics, and will be able to choose the correct one u need.