someone has upload perfect 343! v3 earlier it's the best tactic!!!

i always try tactic with brighton and no tactic is able to achieve this result i have tried all tactic in this board and others

see my brighton results here

tbl.jpg

results.jpg

strk.jpg

my ****** striker is scoring like c ronaldo he probably will win golden ball lol

3-4-3 perfect and 5-3-2 from daniel king thread is the best tactics for a while!
thank you mate

Playing with West Brom away form not good to start with, what mentality would you use with them, tried counter attack, and attack not good.

Playing with West Brom away form not good to start with, what mentality would you use with them, tried counter attack, and attack not good.

which tactic you use? try perfect 343! v3 good for both home and away, i did not change anything for away game. west brom is better than brighton you should do better

which tactic you use? try perfect 343! v3 good for both home and away, i did not change anything for away game. west brom is better than brighton you should do better
Hi mate, any chance you could post the team Instructions for the V3, or give me a link to it. Ill test the 3-4-3 with the V3 instructions today

Do you use OI with the V3 or leave to your assistant. What mentality do you go with, with the V3 ill test it today. Report back

Do you use OI with the V3 or leave to your assistant. What mentality do you go with, with the V3 ill test it today. Report back

no oi no assistant no change on mentality just plug & play. make sure tactic familiarity is about full before season start

no oi no assistant no change on mentality just plug & play. make sure tactic familiarity is about full before season start
What do you mean no OI I normally leave them to my assistant, no assistant, thought your assistant is one of the most important roles. ??P

In that case do you set your training for the opposistion.
i always set teamwork for first 10 games and i can see the circles linking the players in the tactic screen appear much quicker and after that i set defensive position all the way