can somone show me a screen of the training i need to use whit the 4231 v6 shaolin?

Anyone can upload the Shaolin 41212 narrow diamond from the post 465 ? link doesn't work

Shaolin 433!v5 link

Shaolin 433! V5 link please.

Last edited:
Was getting frustrated with my own 4-2-3-1 in which I dominate every stat and still lose, I decided to take a look at the Aussie Tweak tactics and I have to say the "standard" version at least has been more than impressive. Just wondered if there were any do's and don'ts?

Like when should I use the "attack" version? In my own similar set up I used my own "attack" version when the opposition start the match with a very defensive tactic, or when playing lower league teams in cups and maybe in games where i'm without doubt expected to win. Has anyone worked out any simple rules like this that keep the consistency?

Thanks

This is what I mean, different tactic same outcome as with my own 4-2-3-1, although mine generally creates more ccc's.

As i'm just giving this a little test I re-uploaded the match using the "attacking" tactic from the start and i'll post the outcome after the game.

I lost that first game 0-1 as Bournemouth scored with their first/only shot in the 90th minute.

Here are the stats from the same game using the "attack" tactic from the start

We won it 3-1

Hey guys, I tweaked the Shaolin 4231 v5 and it's working wonders, even more scoring that it is, though I'm conceding a little more than I would like..
Here it is if anyone wants to try it out, and maybe improve the defense .
I didn't like the defensive line so far up in the original, and with offside trap, many times the opposition striker gets away from my defenders when he's in line with them, so I've tried something else but it's not really working.
But the offensive side is fantastic, beautiful football to watch :)