Chile - Brazil 28.06 thread

sass101

Dec 29, 2009
www.fm-base.co.uk
Two fantastic South - American teams, finished 2nd and 1st respectively in South American qualification zone. Discussions about the winner and score welcome ;)

Max

Apr 14, 2009
some people get happy by being first to start a thread i guess.

Brazil will rape Chile imo.

Last edited:

LionelPienaar

Banned
Jan 3, 2010
some people get happy by being first to start a thread i guess.

Brazil will rape Chile imo.
I dunno, i was very very impressed with some of their football tonight, would like to know what would have happened had their keeper not made a howler and Estrada got outrageously sent off.

fmguy

May 25, 2009
I think Chile will play into Brazil's hands and will be beaten on the counter.

Max

Apr 14, 2009
I dunno, i was very very impressed with some of their football tonight, would like to know what would have happened had their keeper not made a howler and Estrada got outrageously sent off.
yeah they certainly aren't any pushovers, no doubt about that.

i was talking to Jamie F on msn at the time of the game, and we both noticed how they had bursts of pressure on Spain every 5 minutes so they obviously try to conserve energy at times for the latter stages.

we also noticed they struggled when Spain got it wide, so i can see Brazil ripping them to pieces if they're not careful.

Shockhorror.

Jun 17, 2009
Chile have to stop messing around in defence, it cost them both goals today. I really think they can beat Brazil, but I think Brazil will take it 1-0.

wunzigan

Jan 2, 2009
Hmm...Brazil has history, Chile is playing very well. Should be a close game. Brazil should loose before the final. Come on, they have 5 cups already, leave some for the rest. Besides next WC is in Brazil, and I cant see it getting away from their hands a second time.

Mike.

Staff member
Feb 15, 2009
if chile can cut out the football round the box, they could do some damage to brazil, but they like to attack, and brazil like to counter attack. 3-1 brazil

CJACKO11

Dec 16, 2009
brazil are looking pretty good. and my oh my do we have a decent english linesman????? although the english football team was **** howard webb and his officials have possibly been the best in the tournement.

Mike.

Staff member
Feb 15, 2009
brazil are looking pretty good. and my oh my do we have a decent english linesman????? although the english football team was **** howard webb and his officials have possibly been the best in the tournement.
they have been spot on all world cup

JP Woody

Jan 11, 2009
Makes up for the embarrassment that was Greame Poll in the last World Cup.

Redrup

One Nerdy Gamer
Jan 10, 2009
Brazil seem to have control of the game and there haven't been many times where Chile looked like scoring.