Chile - Brazil 28.06 thread

sass101

Reaction score
Two fantastic South - American teams, finished 2nd and 1st respectively in South American qualification zone. Discussions about the winner and score welcome ;)

some people get happy by being first to start a thread i guess.

Brazil will rape Chile imo.

Last edited:
some people get happy by being first to start a thread i guess.

Brazil will rape Chile imo.
I dunno, i was very very impressed with some of their football tonight, would like to know what would have happened had their keeper not made a howler and Estrada got outrageously sent off.

I think Chile will play into Brazil's hands and will be beaten on the counter.

I dunno, i was very very impressed with some of their football tonight, would like to know what would have happened had their keeper not made a howler and Estrada got outrageously sent off.
yeah they certainly aren't any pushovers, no doubt about that.

i was talking to Jamie F on msn at the time of the game, and we both noticed how they had bursts of pressure on Spain every 5 minutes so they obviously try to conserve energy at times for the latter stages.

we also noticed they struggled when Spain got it wide, so i can see Brazil ripping them to pieces if they're not careful.

Chile have to stop messing around in defence, it cost them both goals today. I really think they can beat Brazil, but I think Brazil will take it 1-0.

Hmm...Brazil has history, Chile is playing very well. Should be a close game. Brazil should loose before the final. Come on, they have 5 cups already, leave some for the rest. Besides next WC is in Brazil, and I cant see it getting away from their hands a second time.

if chile can cut out the football round the box, they could do some damage to brazil, but they like to attack, and brazil like to counter attack. 3-1 brazil

Match between Chile and Brazil is interesting. I like it very much

Last edited:
brazil are looking pretty good. and my oh my do we have a decent english linesman????? although the english football team was **** howard webb and his officials have possibly been the best in the tournement.

brazil are looking pretty good. and my oh my do we have a decent english linesman????? although the english football team was **** howard webb and his officials have possibly been the best in the tournement.
they have been spot on all world cup

Makes up for the embarrassment that was Greame Poll in the last World Cup.

whats he doing these days?

poll does alot of foreign tv channels looking at desitions he also does a podcast with mark chapman(chappers) which is pretty funny and i actualy like poll after listening to it he is pretty funny.

Brazil seem to have control of the game and there haven't been many times where Chile looked like scoring.

im pretty worried if this Robinho comes back to City

---------- Post added at 02:40 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:02 AM ----------

whats he doing these days?

hes also on James Corden world cup live right now lol.