Reaction score
I tried to copy cholo's tactic.Of course narrow 4-4-2.Only counter football,no posession.Invered wingers try through ball to attackers.

Must have:Attackers with pace and finishing!ALL midfielders must have work rate marking tackling! The most dificcult position to find a good player is inverted winger.Because must have everything:) (pace,work rate,passing,dribling e.c).

I started a season with Milan.Here are the results...

I don't speak english very well...:) sorry..

NO OI !!

Last edited:
Gonna give this a shout mate with my Arsenal Save thanks!

Very tempted to try this with Liverpool

Skickat från min SM-G930F via Tapatalk

Will try this one!,I see on your screenshot you have ATT and DEF version, just change mentality?

so far ive won 5 out 5! Good tactic if you're tired of the 3 striker formations! Just beat ManU 1-0

I Only change the mentality ...nothing else...

I like very mutch 4-4-2 volante tactic but i don't like hard tackles....i don't like risk of this...so i try to make tactics with normal tackles...

Last edited:
Welcome back giannis. Your cholo tactic was probably the most "attractive" tactic I used on FM17. The football played was beautifull, with some great results. I hope this year's version is as good, with a bonus: IT USES STRIKERS!

Last edited:
I'll upload mine as well here in a sec! Great tactic :)

Hey mate tactic looks great gonna give it a go in my Middlesborough save. I see you have an attack and defend version in your SS what mentality do you use for both?