CHOLO SIMEONE'S BY GIANNIS THE GREEK

double with milan :) Win CL !! this is a good tactic but not unbeatable or cheat tactic. Is an REALISTIC simeone's tactic!Maybe klopp's tactic is better...

Last edited:
Having real good success with Bournemouth.

Average start to the season whilst I was still working out best players, familiarity etc., but last 11 Premier league games has seen 10 wins and 1 draw.

Outstanding for an underdog team! Currently sitting in 2nd half way through the season.

Will update at the end of the season :)

Bournemouth season complete!

Finished 2nd in the Prem using this tactic the whole way through the season, even despite selling Callum Wilson in January who had been the star man, and without bringing in a replacement.

Also won the Carabao Cup and reached the Semi final of the FA Cup, as shown by the screenshots.

Massive fan of this tactic and this is proof that it works a treat for underdog teams, providing you have the right players!

Got 73mil transfer budget going into the summer. Should be fun...

View attachment 69952View attachment 69951View attachment 69950View attachment 69949View attachment 69948

Hello Giannis,

Firstly, I would like to say that the 2017 cholo tactic, was the best I've ever played and enjoyed in my FM life (this star tactic lead me to 6 CHL trophies on the row, 8 Bundesligas on the row, and many other cups with Leipzig).
Now, I Have some time to play FM18 and was hoping to start with your FM18's version.
Is still working with the latest version ?
This tactic uses inverted wingers, is it better to use wingers with opposite foot or not ?

Thank you

Hello Giannis,

Firstly, I would like to say that the 2017 cholo tactic, was the best I've ever played and enjoyed in my FM life (this star tactic lead me to 6 CHL trophies on the row, 8 Bundesligas on the row, and many other cups with Leipzig).
Now, I Have some time to play FM18 and was hoping to start with your FM18's version.
Is still working with the latest version ?
This tactic uses inverted wingers, is it better to use wingers with opposite foot or not ?

Thank you

I remember when i first tried this tactic I tried with wingers with either left foot or right foot and they performed without a problem, I'm eager to know if this tactic still works so do you mind posting your results as you try it mate?

Back