choosin g an assistant manager......

neiltrain

Reaction score
hi, i've noticed that my assistant manager is declaring as "unrealistic" targets that i've been able to get, so he's obviously wrong.

what attributes should i be looking for to ensure that he only filters out REAL unrealistric targets? thanks, neil

Depends on the work load you give your asst. really

Like if you ask him for match preparation, team talks, scouting etc etc

One with bodacious love handles
have a point for a great word lol

as far as assistants go, i look for man management, determination, tactical knowledge, motivating and level of discipline to be good really

have a point for a great word lol

as far as assistants go, i look for man management, determination, tactical knowledge, motivating and level of discipline to be good really

WHS^^

Also, I tend to look at their media handling style, so if you skip press conferences, he will not upset fans/players etc. Also, try and have one with the nationality of the country you are managing in, especially if abroad.;)

Go for Terry McDermott, he's an amazing *** man. Don't have to pay much compensation either.

back to my original post if i may, i still dont know if there are any attributes, hidden or no, that make the asst.man filter out the correct targets? i used to have marcelino (unemployed) and he filtered out perfectly realistic targets, now i've got gordon cowans and he gets it right,. but i dont know what attributes are making this happen. it's not as if there's a "judging player reputation" attribute is there?