Chris Hughton leaves Newcastle United

What a load of bullshit.
Absoloutley disgusting way to say thanks for getting you back into the Premier League and beating your local rivals 5-1, drawing with the champions and beating Arsenal at the Emirates.

Newcastle will probably go down now.

I'm shocked, just heard the news on TalkSport
What are the board thinking:S

Always gonna be an uphill struggle for Haughton but he was doing a good job. They had some great results against the likes of Arsenal and Sunderland. I reckon Curbishley will be appointed.

Mike Ashley you have no brains.

Outrageous, simply outrageous, 11th isn't good enough for a newly promoted side? Abslute madness.

It's been rumoured in the media for a while now, but like you I'm shocked thought Newcastle & Chris were doing well in there 1st season back in prem.

I hope Newcastle go down for this, he was a top manager considering he has little experience. But what else can you expect from having a complete ****** n in charge of a club.

Any Newcastle fans care to defend this sacking?

Kevin Nolan has said he is "gutted, shocked and surprised".

Really dont see the point in getting rid of him, hardly doing bad, let alone bad enough to be sacked

He beat Arsenal, got a point against Chelsea and then beat Sunderland 5-1.

Mike Ashley you are just insane.

He was doing great considering they were probably one of the favourites to relagated at the start of the season.

This is bullshit, plain and simple.

Aannddyy said:
Any Newcastle fans care to defend this sacking?

no. Ashley is still a ***** it seems, and if he appoints Curbishley I'm putting a bounty on his head.
Money's short but nobody likes him anyway so it'll work out

Ashley is tool "okay i havent been getting enough stick from fans lately, i better sack a manager who is doing a great job, to get them back to hating me ^^)"

Happy because that's won me £150.

But really... Newcastle at it again... lol

seems mad, drawing with Chelsea, thrashing Sunderland in the derby :S

Back