Chris Hughton leaves Newcastle United

Surely mike ashley is up there with worst owners with the glaziers lmao :S decision is wrong.

So all this speculation about him being under pressure wasn't just speculation after all.

Unbelievable. Completely amazed by this, and not in a good way. He didn't deserve this at all.

personally i think it's brilliant :) newcastle down again fingers crossed

no self respecting manager would be caught dead managing that club under that tool

personally i think it's brilliant :) newcastle down again fingers crossed

Shouldn't affect your lot anyway. Newcastle aren't going to be relegated to League 1.

(H)

[14:36:34] IrishScouse : Toon sacked Hughton even though theyre 11th :/
[14:36:47] IrishScouse : Nice to see Liverpools ambitions.
[14:36:56] IrishScouse : We're 12th and still have Hodgson.

Completely bemuzzed at why they got rid of him. We have to find out who they gonna replace him. I would have stuck with Hughton, atleast to the end of the season, and then had a review meeting.

What was the bet and how much did you put on?

£10 at 15-1 that he'd be sacked by Christmas. Got another £10 at 10-1 that Mancini will be sacked before end of season.

Really wasn't expecting this! Chris has done a solid job at newcastle, just as the team get settled, BANG, Sacked. They're never going to get to the heights they were at if they keep chopping and changing manager. Alan curbishley to take over?

Consortium based application anyway ? weve heard of consortium take overs lol lets make a massive fm base cv and apply who knows with ashley in charge we may take over lmao!

He helped Newcastle win against Arsenal and a draw against Chelsea. It's a 3-1 lost to WBA.
Even Chelsea lost 3-0 to Sunderland, why didn't Abrovich sack Ancelotti?

Mike Ashley has no brains.

WOW. Do these people know anything about football. Feel sorry for the Newcastle fans and especially Chris, he's done a ****** brilliant job.

WTH!!! Big fat ******* Ashley! :'( :'( :'(

I want to see Brian Blessed placed in charge as interim manager seeing as he is a Newcastle fan.

Imagine is team talks!

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L1zjeYhJs7o"]YouTube - Brian Blessed[/ame]

I hope Curbs gets the job. I can't believe he hasn't had one for so long to be honest.

Back