Welcome!

FM Base has been serving the Football Manager community for nearly two decades and we're keen to ensure that we are here for two decades more.

Become a part of our community today, and you'll quickly realise that the Football Manager community is the best community.

Register

Chris Smalling banned from hotel after party.

Status
Not open for further replies.
One Nerdy Gamer
Reaction score
He partied after Manchester United lost a very important match to the title race?

Probably had a cheeky bet on a Blues win.

Staff member
Reaction score
non story from the two least credible papers

Reaction score
Well if this is true I'm sure Fergie will have something to say about it. Or will he not say anything about his new BOY WONDER

Reaction score
The sun & Daily Mail.
I red it 1st on a portuguese football newspapper, i dont really know how "trusted" are the english ones... And it's pretty much all over the portuguese media atm, so its true i believe.

SAF greatest ever.
Reaction score
Sun and the daily fail. All the other papers which have reported the story have quoted THE SUN. That says all.

Would wait to see from credible sources.

Staff member
Reaction score
Well if this is true I'm sure Fergie will have something to say about it. Or will he not say anything about his new BOY WONDER
not in public no, because thats not generally how managers operate..

Staff member
Reaction score
Funny that, I'm sure Fergie has been very public about one or two cases before...
not when its something trival. 1 or 2 case =/= all the time

Reaction score
If its not on Sky Sports news dont trust it thats my motto

Reaction score
I red it 1st on a portuguese football newspapper, i dont really know how "trusted" are the english ones... And it's pretty much all over the portuguese media atm, so its true i believe.
Must be a very slow news day in Portugal then. XD

Reaction score
from non league football to trashing hotel rooms. the lads done well!!!

Reaction score
it isn't true. Would you believe stuff from those papers?

Reaction score
nah, the portuguese media is pretty good and actually says things first then the english one... and trusted information. :)
I mean, there can't be much going on if they're having to resort to non-stories about United's 3rd choice centre back. :p

Reaction score
Well a ManU spokesperson issued a statement saying that there was a party so it seems fairly legitimate. If that will help him recover after a tough game than it's fine, I would probably do the same, although staying up til 4.30 and drinking isn't acceptable from a footballer getting paid that kind of money.

Status
Not open for further replies.