Chris Smalling banned from hotel after party.

• Thread starter Blynd1
  • Start date
  • Replies 27
  • Views 1K
Status
Not open for further replies.
He partied after Manchester United lost a very important match to the title race?

Probably had a cheeky bet on a Blues win.

non story from the two least credible papers

Well if this is true I'm sure Fergie will have something to say about it. Or will he not say anything about his new BOY WONDER

The sun & Daily Mail.

I red it 1st on a portuguese football newspapper, i dont really know how "trusted" are the english ones... And it's pretty much all over the portuguese media atm, so its true i believe.

Sun and the daily fail. All the other papers which have reported the story have quoted THE SUN. That says all.

Would wait to see from credible sources.

Well if this is true I'm sure Fergie will have something to say about it. Or will he not say anything about his new BOY WONDER
not in public no, because thats not generally how managers operate..

Funny that, I'm sure Fergie has been very public about one or two cases before...
not when its something trival. 1 or 2 case =/= all the time

If its not on Sky Sports news dont trust it thats my motto

I red it 1st on a portuguese football newspapper, i dont really know how "trusted" are the english ones... And it's pretty much all over the portuguese media atm, so its true i believe.

Must be a very slow news day in Portugal then. XD

from non league football to trashing hotel rooms. the lads done well!!!

it isn't true. Would you believe stuff from those papers?

nah, the portuguese media is pretty good and actually says things first then the english one... and trusted information. :)

I mean, there can't be much going on if they're having to resort to non-stories about United's 3rd choice centre back. :p

Well a ManU spokesperson issued a statement saying that there was a party so it seems fairly legitimate. If that will help him recover after a tough game than it's fine, I would probably do the same, although staying up til 4.30 and drinking isn't acceptable from a footballer getting paid that kind of money.

Status
Not open for further replies.