You need to sort out Southampton's transfer budget £15m is well to much more like £2-3m most. Also remove 10 point deductions from Southampton and Palace

Is there anyway we can put your file into the editor to edit ourselves a bit? I.e move clubs into different leagues etc? Great update though mate.

Bertrand from Chelsea wasn't released in real life but you did on this update, maybe mistaked from Bridcutt and Jack Cork was released.. He still is part of Chelsea, other than that 5 stars!!

can someone post a step by step installation post for dummys like me??????
Just put that file to My Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2010\editor data.
Then start a new game and tick a box next to "Editor Data Files" and press next, then tick a box next to that file and press next and you are good to go.

Oh and to Chris:
Tarmo Kink signed a 3+1 year deal worth of 1.2m Euros with Middlesbrough FC.

Bertrand from Chelsea wasn't released in real life but you did on this update, maybe mistaked from Bridcutt and Jack Cork was released.. He still is part of Chelsea, other than that 5 stars!!

these have been fixed thanks for leting me no pal

sparky.jpg

garriedo.jpg

stam.jpg

kink.jpg

---------- Post added at 04:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:05 PM ----------

jamesy.jpg

The game crashes while setting up new database with the update. Any solutions?

Last edited:
You couldn't change the PREMIER LEAGUE and add in the new rules. The squad limit etc.

new update out tonight

updated more kits
some teams will have new squard numbers for the new seaon

been working on this for the last week i have now added a new injury system to update as the screenshot will show

torresp.jpg

Where do i get ur new kits and logos. Your update is awesome by the way. Well done again :)

will the kits be in a separate file, as the kits ruin my kits ive got now

How do i load up this database? must i have updated to 10.3 first because ive got it in SportsInt/FM2010/editor data.

its a .dbc file not an xml for me :/ any help would be appreciated