By chris2255 at 2010-06-06
Been Dubbed the next Steven Gerrard

higor.png

By chris2255 at 2010-06-06
Been Dubbed the next Ronaldo

enzozidane2.png

By chris2255 at 2010-06-04
Been Dubbed the next Rafael Van der Vaart

Sounds good, you were pretty accurate last summer so I'll download and have a play on it :)

I'll download, cheers. :)

Will you be doing another one in like August?

im glad ur still doing the updates mate im not knocking ur mates forbies effort but yours is better pal

any players I should look at for updates on stats etc?

Thank you sooo much for these updates, it really keeps the game fresh and new! Actually making me want to play it :)

is there anyway to add to your changes through the editor mate, if so how would i go about adding new transfer to your existing changes?

Can this update be used on a mac version run through steam? if so any idea how

Anyone noticed an overload of injuries?

there is something wrong with the update .. because all the european fixtures are wrong in my first season with liverpool i won all my uefa qualifiers but the groups were never drawn or played .. also in my second season i am playing in champions league but all my champions league group games are being played before any premiership games . the group fixtures are on 13th 14th 15th 17th 19th 21st all of august then my first prem game is on the 28th

hey chris can some one help me i dont have the editot data wer khan instal the update plssss help

there is something wrong with the update .. because all the european fixtures are wrong in my first season with liverpool i won all my uefa qualifiers but the groups were never drawn or played .. also in my second season i am playing in champions league but all my champions league group games are being played before any premiership games . the group fixtures are on 13th 14th 15th 17th 19th 21st all of august then my first prem game is on the 28th
that happened to me aswell except i qualified for champs league but still got drawn in group stages of europa league so i played in both except when i finished top of the groupn stages in the europa i never played in it again it just didnt draw no more fixtures

Milner should get a CA/PA update. Perhaps Beckford? it maybe premature but i think he should be quicker and have slightly better finishing... just my opinion

---------- Post added at 11:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:22 PM ----------

also love the update was quality last yr!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back