Chris's fm update thread

• Thread starter Thread starter chris22
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 123
  • Views Views 15K
Status
Not open for further replies.
there is something wrong with the update .. because all the european fixtures are wrong in my first season with liverpool i won all my uefa qualifiers but the groups were never drawn or played .. also in my second season i am playing in champions league but all my champions league group games are being played before any premiership games . the group fixtures are on 13th 14th 15th 17th 19th 21st all of august then my first prem game is on the 28th

this has been fixed for next update

how u fixed the european problem, also how come leeds have 11 million,also crystal palace dont have 10 points relegaed anymore but are u able to take this off

i am making a background pack for next update

heres some screenshots
12zorantosic.png

By chris2255 at 2010-06-15

9fernandotorres2.png

By chris2255 at 2010-06-10

josmourinho.png

romelulukakub.png

pictures

that sounds good with the pictures, would be interested in any other stuff, could u include any other graphics etc that u have

Last edited:
Look forward to this Chris , You know your a legend dont you ?? Hope you put the links up here at the same time as the other sites you use. I remember you put one of your updates on this site hours after you said , But i managed to find another one of your accounts on a diff website in which you already had that update posted. Looking forward to it anyway , Your the man.

---------- Post added at 09:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:53 PM ----------

have u added hallam hope pal everton youth star fair dos la ur updates are class

You sound retarded. Sorry , Just had to get that out there.

i have created the north korean striker jong tae-se he will be on next update

taesejong.png

By chris2255 at 2010-06-16

he will be a free agent carnt seem to find the japanese club he plays for

will you include the real fixtures for the english leagues as they being released this morning, i would offer to do it but have no idea how to do it.

i have created the north korean striker jong tae-se he will be on next update

taesejong.png

By chris2255 at 2010-06-16

he will be a free agent carnt seem to find the japanese club he plays for

according to wikipedia he plays for kawasaki frontale who are a jleague division 1 side.

for that money u should sign, vargas, silva, mata, ribery or jovetic or even joe cole. try giovincio from juventus is awesome but not sure if u get him for 30 million
download my latest update in the transfer section summer the file is called, joe cole is on a free

ok guys you can now play the real 2010/11 fixtures for premiership,championship,league 1,league2, thats was the extra thing that as been added this just adds that little bit more realism to update

screenshots

premiership

englishpremierleague.png

By chris2255 at 2010-06-17

championship

npowerchampionship.png

league 1

npowerleague1.png

league 2

npowerleague2.png

Looks very good chris, can't wait to try it, Have you touched any players CA/PA?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back