Chris's fm update thread

• Thread starter Thread starter chris22
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 123
  • Views Views 15K
Status
Not open for further replies.
when loading the database with the youngsters in the spanish league isnt there to choose

why is the link not working and where is the background pack for the youngsters database ?

if people are having problems with the link or wanna try another update i have done one but i have not done the youngsters like chris

FOOTBALL MANAGER 10 SUMMER UPDATE FOR SEASON 10/11 can be found in the transfer updates section

http://www.filefront.com/16797719/CHRIS&FORBSIE UPDATE.zip

The youngster database theres a problem with it, so they recommened just using that one for now, until they fix it.

---------- Post added at 09:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:03 PM ----------

if people are having problems with the link or wanna try another update i have done one but i have not done the youngsters like chris

FOOTBALL MANAGER 10 SUMMER UPDATE FOR SEASON 10/11 can be found in the transfer updates section

Stop spamming this thread please, you could create your own update thread.:S

Are you going to continually update the database as more and more transfers happen, especially after July? Currently setting up a new game with the database, thnx guys!

Why is Grayson the assistant manager? :S

Last edited:
im using the youngster database i havent found nothing wrong with it

ok guys new update fixed some transfers

---------- Post added at 11:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:48 PM ----------

Why is Grayson the assistant manager? :S[/QUOTE]

this has been fixed on new update tonight

u doing kit packs aswell cool, u going to do any other graphics packs, i have some already but find hardest ones to get are a good competition background pack

---------- Post added at 05:06 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:48 AM ----------

Dave Kelly should be sheff wed assistant manager

rob kelly is assistant manager at sheff wednesday, dave kelly is assistant at forrest

When is youngstar update?

---------- Post added at 11:41 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:36 AM ----------

It still doesn't let me play. I says crash dump, when I start game?

When today?

Only started a new gameXD

i have fixed it

---------- Post added at 07:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:13 PM ----------

fixed david beckham injury hes out 3months and not 16 to 18 months
fixed aaron ramsey injury hes out 4months and not 10 to 12 months
yeste is at new al-wasl in qatar
simone pepe is now on loan at juventus

link enjoy
http://www.filefront.com/16809029/YOUNGSTERS-DATABASE.rar/

let me no if you find anything

Leeds players Lubomir Michalik, Andy Robinson, Alan Sheehan and Tresor Kandol were not released but were told to find new clubs. They are still at the club but are just on the transfer list. Also Andy Hughes seems to think he has just joined the club but actually he has just signed a 1 year extension on his contract. Sorry I don't mean to complain, I am just telling you guys. It is very impressive what you have done tho :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back