Status
Not open for further replies.
ENJOY GUYS

UPDATE
http://www.filefront.com/16793999/CHRISFORBSIE-UPDATE.rar/

YOUNGSTERS DATABASE
http://www.filefront.com/16794003/YOUNGSTERS-DATABASE.rar/

BACKGROUND PACK ANOTHER 10MIN

---------- Post added at 04:39 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:39 AM ----------

Beat me there kev

Thanks alot mate , Will there be instructions on how to install the backgrounds ? And why is there a seperate one for the youngsters ?? just incase you dont want to include them ?

Where do we put the background pack mate? Where the pictures are or what?

is the fixtures to europa league fixed chris

He said they were mate.

---------- Post added at 05:35 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:34 AM ----------

Where do we put the background pack mate? Where the pictures are or what?

create a folder backgrounds inside your graphics folder. then go in game and reload skin and turn skin cache off.

He said they were mate.

---------- Post added at 05:35 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:34 AM ----------

create a folder backgrounds inside your graphics folder. then go in game and reload skin and turn skin cache off.

That sucks , Not working for me.

---------- Post added at 06:34 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:12 AM ----------

ahh , got it lol just because i was using the default skin.

thankyou

---------- Post added at 09:50 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:48 AM ----------

what sources do u use for your pictures pls there really good

simon grayson is leeds manager in real life i pretty sure, however in ur game his shows as assistant manager

Last edited:
That sucks , Not working for me.

---------- Post added at 06:34 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:12 AM ----------

ahh , got it lol just because i was using the default skin.

What do you mean by this?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back