Chrissy Ross's 442 - Prem win with Bournemouth 1st season no transfers. [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
For those that missed the FM20 Tactic Preview stream, here it is. The tactic and set piece links are in the description if you want a sneak preview of the tactics ahead of Monday's post, as a few of you have DM'd requesting them. Please give the twitch page a follow as well, would mean alot. Cheers.

AZ Alkmaar_ Fixtures.png
AZ Alkmaar_ Fixtures-2.png
Eredivisie_ Profile.png
AZ v Man Utd_ Review.png
AZ Alkmaar_ Competitions.png
AZ Alkmaar_ Players.png

Ok, so the write up for this tactic wasn't detailed enough. I'll be including in the next one the following content;

• Introduction
  • Real life inspiration for the tactic system and formations
  • What is a 442,352,433, how were they used and why are they still relevant tactics today?
  • Reinventing the 442, 352 & 433 for the modern era
  • Creating a 442, 352, 433 tactical system that's based on 90's football but applying modern knowledge
  • (at this point there will be an indepth video explaining exactly how each of the tactics work and are used - however the videos contents will also be covered below)
  • How the tactics work.
  • How to use the tactics in game - voiding a season killing rut/when to switch? - problem opposition formations/tactics
  • Giving yourself the best chance of success in FM
  • Training schedules & rationale
  • Staff filters and managing training.
  • Staff management - delegation of roles.
  • Focus on individual training and rationale behind ignoring positional training
  • Player filters for each tactic/role
  • List of players best suited for these roles as examples
  • PPMs for each role
  • Team talks and shouts - situational analysis - tactical briefings and the art of delegation
  • Game management - Dealing with red cards, injuries, square pegs fitting in round holes
  • Set pieces - offence and defence - why both matter - real life analysis and then explanation of the application in game.
  • Team management, squad size, player selection/rotation and managing squad morale.
  • Transfers/Scouting - When to sell? When to buy? Key attributes in players?
  • Youth Intake - Quality Regen or bust?
  • Tactic Testing & Results - Explanation of why testing leagues are useful and why they are not. -The importance of paying attention - The more you put in, the more you get.
  • Video clips of the stuff working.
  • Conclusion
  • What next? - Streams, videos and forum fun
Anything else you fine folks want?

Last edited:
Thanks. No apologies necessary. You're doing us a solid at the end of the day with these tactics haha

Tonight (Monday) 8pm-11pm (GMT) i'll be releasing my FM20 'DYJ tactic system'. As you'd expect it will have a full video and textual explanation. On twitch i'll answer all your questions about it, @footballmanager in general and the usual laugh with chat!

Chrissy's Twitch link
wow you will recreate a dyj in fm20, i remember in fm19 being champion with Eibar in the first season hahaha, i didn't know it was yours at that time

Tonight (Monday) 8pm-11pm (GMT) i'll be releasing my FM20 'DYJ tactic system'. As you'd expect it will have a full video and textual explanation. On twitch i'll answer all your questions about it, @footballmanager in general and the usual laugh with chat!

Chrissy's Twitch link
mate, is it possible for u to start with a team of a lower calibre? for example in lower divisions of Italy

mate, is it possible for u to start with a team of a lower calibre? for example in lower divisions of Italy

The tactics are designed to work with absolute *****. I wouldn't have it any other way. The better the team, the better the results.

Status
Not open for further replies.