Resource icon

Chrissy's 442 FM23 Tactic Brighton Prem 1st season Win undefeated, no transfers.

Heey buddy, where i can import Chrissy's Set Pieces FM23 Complete.fmf?
I cant see the file when i try to import training/schedule/import schedule
Create a folder entitled "schedules" in your documents section

Attachments

• Chrissy's Set Pieces FM23 Complete.fmf
    37.6 KB · Views: 165
And which schedule do we use for Tuesday and Sunday games?

I'd manually edit or go with the two game ones. Here's the thing: you'll have to tinker for non- wed/sat scheduling. ALl depends how much time you wish to devote: or assign to AI. Your call.

Ok tweaked it to reduce bookings.

Attachments

• Chrissy's FM23 Tactic.1.fmf
    45.2 KB · Views: 303
Last edited:
I have to say, the training packs, and ur tact seems OP. I got the perfect setup so it works wonder for me. early season still.
Screenshot 2023-01-08 at 10.47.36.png

Welches ist das richtige Trainingsplan ? Kann mir bitte das hier jemand laden ?

made the switch to this from a 4-2-4 so far 2 wins but more impressively we have finally managed to get a lot of Possession, nice tactic thus far

games in the FA Cup against Boreham Wood, the Papa Johns Trophy, vs Bradford and in the League against Sheff Wednesday, I am managing Derby

Attachments

• vs Boreham Wood.png
    vs Boreham Wood.png
    263.3 KB · Views: 519
  • Vs Bradford.png
    Vs Bradford.png
    249.5 KB · Views: 523
  • vs Sheff Wed.png
    vs Sheff Wed.png
    259 KB · Views: 750
Going to start a new save to test this as my current is kinda wedded to the 4-2-4.

I'd manually edit or go with the two game ones. Here's the thing: you'll have to tinker for non- wed/sat scheduling. ALl depends how much time you wish to devote: or assign to AI. Your call.
I am actually using the tactic with my own training schedule and its working good. Thank you

Hope you are all having fun with this! I have found it is incredibly consistent

Had a loose Barca save I was toying around with and plugged this in halfway through the season I will complete the season with this.

2 Games in and I'm very impressed with the football.
The only tactic I have used this year that gets great possession along with being effective.

You could say it's Barca but trust me when I say I have tried many tactics out there with top teams and a lot of the time we end up with less possession or 50/50 Ish. Yeah a lot of tactics out there are effective and win but you never really feel in control of the game the way you should.

Great work hope it continues to work till the end of the season then I could plug it into my main save and actually enjoy it!

Beauty !

Attachments

• Capture d’écran 2023-01-13 à 12.41.01.png
    Capture d’écran 2023-01-13 à 12.41.01.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 664
Had a loose Barca save I was toying around with and plugged this in halfway through the season I will complete the season with this.

2 Games in and I'm very impressed with the football.
The only tactic I have used this year that gets great possession along with being effective.

You could say it's Barca but trust me when I say I have tried many tactics out there with top teams and a lot of the time we end up with less possession or 50/50 Ish. Yeah a lot of tactics out there are effective and win but you never really feel in control of the game the way you should.

Great work hope it continues to work till the end of the season then I could plug it into my main save and actually enjoy it!

As with any plug and p;lay tactics it's very simple but effective. The set pieces are **** near perfect IMHO and are probably what brings real value but i like the fact I can have set piece scummery alongside decent football.