Resource icon

Chrissy's 442 FM23 Tactic Brighton Prem 1st season Win undefeated, no transfers.

Nice wee prem with win no transfers 1st season. Key being spamming that "Demand more", subbing off players booked early/injured and not holidaying. Manging players morale and keeping everyone happy.

Haaland got 41 goals but alas missed 7 games through injury and city dropped points. He is ****** megatron in this edition.

1673719784757.png

Last edited:
I'm trying this with RBL yet i couldnt figure how to put set pieces. the file does not show up in set pieces folder nor schedules or is it already in tactic? im confused

nvm - i just figured it out. I will post results soon

Last edited:
I'm trying this with RBL yet i couldnt figure how to put set pieces. the file does not show up in set pieces folder nor schedules or is it already in tactic? im confused

nvm - i just figured it out. I will post results soon
The set pieces are already in the tactic

do you use the formation that you tweak to get less bookings??

Think you might have broke FM23 with this one like! I am West Ham and I've won 10 on the trot...

Good evening. I have a question. How do i put the set pieces? I don’t understand how. Thanks in advance

Sure, Tactics > Set Pieces > Corners > Routine > Load All Routines
If you dont have a set pieces folder in your documents already, it will create one for you so you can put the set pieces file in it

Giving this tactic a go.
Thank you for your efforts creating it.
Quick one, re the training, for someone who just plugs it in mid season, do I go to schedules and put the Saturday and Wednesday schedule?

Giving this tactic a go.
Thank you for your efforts creating it.
Quick one, re the training, for someone who just plugs it in mid season, do I go to schedules and put the Saturday and Wednesday schedule?
I'd advise doing so.

Folks, alot of you are asking about the set pieces. They are already inbuilt into the tactic. There is no need to re-ad them. I only added them separately as folk may wish to use them for other tactics.

Think you might have broke FM23 with this one like! I am West Ham and I've won 10 on the trot...
Aye it's working swell. I have an alternative 433 tactic that i'm trying out i'll release soon. Set pieces are already inbuilt into this as well.

Last edited:
Aye its quite good eh.

I have been designing tactics for years: it's not hard to test and work out plug and play versions. You just need the subs/shouts/morale managed etc to go with them. Plus players with good physical stats.

Aye it's working swell. I have an alternative 433 tactic that i'm trying out i'll release soon. Set pieces are already inbuilt into this as well.
Any chance you could be please link the new tactic here?
very interested in a 433 plug and play
I appreciate your work

Any chance you could be please link the new tactic here?
very interested in a 433 plug and play
I appreciate your work

Aye once i'm happy it can work with underdog teams I will. I always test with big teams first, then an underdog team: both for a season to see how it goes. If I can't win a league with the underdog team it's not a great tactic IMHO

I am on the XBox, can a lovely person post the player instructions please? Fancy trying this on my Aberdeen save.

Do u think it would be good to remove tackle hard option on every player? Will that destroy the tactic?