Resource icon

Chrissy's 442 FM23 Tactic Brighton Prem 1st season Win undefeated, no transfers.

Attachments

• amc.png
    amc.png
    768.5 KB · Views: 266
  • cb l.png
    cb l.png
    875.4 KB · Views: 255
  • cb r.png
    cb r.png
    719 KB · Views: 160
  • dmc l.png
    dmc l.png
    740.5 KB · Views: 137
  • gk.png
    gk.png
    827.5 KB · Views: 106
  • dmc r.png
    dmc r.png
    741.4 KB · Views: 103
  • lb.png
    lb.png
    901.9 KB · Views: 90
  • m l.png
    m l.png
    771.8 KB · Views: 89
  • m r.png
    m r.png
    769.4 KB · Views: 86
  • st.png
    st.png
    736.8 KB · Views: 156
  • rb.png
    rb.png
    900.1 KB · Views: 266
Tell me something: the version of the tactic with the set pieces is the one in the top of the post? I ask you this because i'm using that tatic and in 5 games i've scored 0 goals in that moments

Tell me something: the version of the tactic with the set pieces is the one in the top of the post? I ask you this because i'm using that tatic and in 5 games i've scored 0 goals in that moments
Yes but whilst I believe you it all depends on the players and team you have. For me I average a goal a game roughly if not more through set pieces.

Exact same instructions. Set Pieces inbuilt: slightly less defensively weak and set up for less bookings.

It's working fine for me. Certainly an improvement.

Attachments

• Chrissy's FM Tactic tweaked.1.fmf
    49.9 KB · Views: 196
Was doing great for 10 matches and then started losing 0-3, 0-4 even with tweaks. I am man united. Was good while it lasted, though.

Was doing great for 10 matches and then started losing 0-3, 0-4 even with tweaks. I am man united. Was good while it lasted, though.
If that's happening then you aren't managing moral or game management I suspect but tbh as feedback goes you aren't giving me much to go on.

You DM'd me asking about instant result usage. Any tactic is not going to work eventually if you holiday and instant result as too many factors are left unmanaged.

If I can help I will

Last edited:
Got to go back too, to the tactic before this latest tactic.

Got much loses and much more bookings, strange is, tactic name 'less bookings' but i have much more, ingame they have your instruction 'tackle harder' is that right?

Attachments

• 1.png
    1.png
    1.6 MB · Views: 358
  • 2.png
    2.png
    1.7 MB · Views: 419
If that's happening then you aren't managing moral or game management I suspect but tbh as feedback goes you aren't giving me much to go on.

You DM'd me asking about instant result usage. Any tactic is not going to work eventually if you holiday and instant result as too many factors are left unmanaged.

If I can help I will

Look i am not trying to guilt you.. I didnt instant result, morale is superb/very good on all people, i got equally good 22 players whom i rotate, so less players have heavy workload. All of them sharp, its just this years game, its not you.

Back to basic tactic doesn't work at the moment, i think because of low morale.

More info in screenshot

Attachments

• 3.png
    3.png
    1.7 MB · Views: 477
Its just that we go on a 5-6 streak match win, then BAM lose 0-4 to the 18th team SOMEHOW, this is not the tactic to blame. I would've understood if i lost to a better team 0-4.

The originel base tactic did made us league champion, for my first time this fm23!! :love:

But then made the switch to updated/tweaked tactic and we did go down.
After that, back try go back to the originel base tactic, didnt help anymore, morale very bad, i think :)
Now trying another tactic, but for sure, want to try the original base tactic later again :D

hmm, looking at amending Knap's argus actic which i like,. update pending

This is not my tactic. Just tweaked set pieces and added my new throw in routine that is averaging a goal a game.

Throw in's were bugging me. that's freekicks, corners and throw ins now fully optimised.

Edited. To state: not sure of this now. Test save not replicating a goal a game.

Attachments

• AK Chrissy SP w long throws.fmf
    44.2 KB · Views: 108
Last edited:
1674434715917.png

First game with the throw in's/ Though no goals from them but the pressure it puts teams under is brutal.

Attachments

• Chrissy's FM Tactic with long throws.fmf
    45.2 KB · Views: 255
hmm, looking at amending Knap's argus actic which i like,. update pending

This is not my tactic. Just tweaked set pieces and added my new throw in routine that is averaging a goal a game.

Throw in's were bugging me. that's freekicks, corners and throw ins now fully optimised.

Edited. To state: not sure of this now. Test save not replicating a goal a game.

who takes the throw ins?

Share in bad times, share also in good times ;)

From the red line, back to the tactic: Chrissy's FM23 Tactic.1.fmf

Winter transfer GK buy Carnesecchi does much better then Henderson, who should be also good, but isnt.

Attachments

• 4.png
    4.png
    1.7 MB · Views: 354