Status
Not open for further replies.
what tactic is this?? any link due to the fact so many tactics out??

i don't understand, whit what tactic you play for take this amazing result ?

This is probably one of the best tactics on here for consistency caused a complete riot in my second season with it, heres some screen shots of season 1 & 2 stats.

In my first season i won the BPL,FA CUP,CL,SC,FCF - I would upload season 1 cup wins like my second season but i dont know how to.

Now season 2... WOW! once i got some players in so i could rotate between fitness and injury's the team just couldn't lose!

By far a must download tactic if you aren't too sure on how going about setting them up.

Also the bit that says ive to play Barcelona in the supercup, i did win that cup against Tottenham in season 2.

If anyone thinks i've cheated in anyway here is the download to my save file
Download Man utd.fm from Sendspace.com - send big files the easy way

Here is a link to Chrissy's tactic
http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/shar...essure-tactic-epl-win-everton-1st-season.html

THANKS FOR THE EPIC TACTIC CHRISSY!

View attachment 419728View attachment 419729View attachment 419732
Do Inside Forward type wingers work and what position did you play Welbeck?

Its the pressure balanced tactic that's the best one. found on page 20 of that thread

Its the pressure balanced tactic that's the best one. found on page 20 of that thread
Here he is the legend him self! Do the players have to be what they say? e.g defensive wingers? or can i use and inside forward like Hazard or Reus, same with the strikers and can i use a DLP or B2B in the BWM position

Iv got a couple of questions, do you need to have 2 special ball winning midfielders as i love using creative players in the center of midfield or can i have a player like Will Hughes playing in there?

Jason say ChrissyWay and you, Pressure Balanced .. i don't understand .. you have a lot of tactic on you'r Topic.

Maybe johnfolans could't you upload you tactic ?

Last edited:
What is there not to understand. I am telling you the pressure balanced one is in my opinion a better tactic.

Here he is the legend him self! Do the players have to be what they say? e.g defensive wingers? or can i use and inside forward like Hazard or Reus, same with the strikers and can i use a DLP or B2B in the BWM position

Hey dude, the players can be whatever you like As long as they are natural to the position, all is good.

I prefer chrissys way. The newer one just doesn't seem anywhere near as good :/

each to their own i suppose :)

I'll be deleting all my content from here tonight. Thanks for all the positive and negative feedback folks.

Status
Not open for further replies.