Status
Not open for further replies.
I just check there on ma corners mate insigne isnt taking them its van persie or who ever the left sided striker is, so im not sure if i have that one on?

Is it short corner? and whic version u using (i'm going to give it to one of my teams later). :p

Cool, would be interesting to see how many goals have come from corners then, because 60 assists without the exploit is nothing short of sensational.

Cool, would be interesting to see how many goals have come from corners then, because 60 assists without the exploit is nothing short of sensational.

There is no way, hes not playing with the non corner exploit version.. or the ME is seriously screwed.

Does this really work?

I mean defensive wingers, defense forwards??
I tried this with United and wingers and forwards all ended with av.rating of less than 6.

Would it help if i changed the roles at all?

Chrissyways tactics and timewaster one

Last edited:
There is no way, hes not playing with the non corner exploit version.. or the ME is seriously screwed.

I agree, so on that basis what I really wanted to see was how many goals came from corners...

just tried this out of curiosity. im in season 2 playing with man united, sold a few good players after season 1 with the intention of playing the youth (never done this before)compared to season 1 im not having a great season. im struggling to win games hence im 2nd in the league 5 points behind man city(. just lost 2-0 to Fulham so I thought why not try this in the next game. its a home fixture against man city. I won 1-0 not great but I had 32 shots with 12 CCCs. I will defo be giving this another go!!! 2nd game home v spurs 3-0 victory 29 shots with 5 CCCs! very impressed so far

Last edited:
@chrissysway

i try yr tactic draw 1-1 away liverpool n 2-2 away against wba

just to verification it is chrissysway tactic? Because i saw u got lot of tactic

@chrissysway

i try yr tactic draw 1-1 away liverpool n 2-2 away against wba

just to verification it is chrissysway tactic? Because i saw u got lot of tactic

why dont you ask him on his tac thred you will get a faster reply

The top scorer is the STR or the STL?

I may try this. I already have a winnin tactic but want more goals

Status
Not open for further replies.