Status
Not open for further replies.
Guys thanks for the amazing feedback. I have updated the tactic thread with a better version in my honest opinion. The previous one's defence wasn't too hot. Enjoy lads and thanks again for the feedback, makes it all worthwhile,

Guys thanks for the amazing feedback. I have updated the tactic thread with a better version in my honest opinion. The previous one's defence wasn't too hot. Enjoy lads and thanks again for the feedback, makes it all worthwhile,

Thankyou for the great tactic friend! i will be creating a inter story sometime soon and i will be honored if you let me use your tactic and maybe follow it?

Just downloaded it, will report back after my first game against Stoke :)

January and mitrovic claims golden boy, ballon d'or and has already scored 41 goals.

Beat stoke 1-2. Had 4 clear cut chances so could of scored a few more. They only had 1 shot and it went in so slightly unlucky in that aspect, i'll stick with it and hope it does as well as the previous tactic :)

Crystal palace 1 - 2 Newcastle

A red card for me in the 17th minute made things difficult, not to mention the penalty that followed which was scored. Luckily managed to hang on to a narrow win again which was made easier by their red card in the 78th minute.

Newcastle 3 - 1 West Ham (fa cup)

Could of won this like 5-1 easily. I had 6 CCC and hit the woodwork twice, just wasn't my day in terms of taking chances. They had 3 shots on target and scored 1 goal :(

what about match prep and training? any help please...
I left match prep to my assistant manager and training was tactics on high untill it was fully completed, then moved it back to balanced.

I don't want to criticise at all, but I think it would be fair to state in the OP whether or not the corner exploit was used in the tactic.

60 assists from your left winger to me says he's taking corners and Welbeck is scoring them.

I don't want to take away from the achievement of either the tactic, or what you have won, but I think it's fair to mention it.

This tactic is **** hot and thanks to this thread made me try it, and nothing wrong with taking advantage of a weakness if it means u win, winning is all that matters, its supposed to be a fun game, it is for me at this moment

Sent from my Xoom using Tapatalk 4

I don't want to criticise at all, but I think it would be fair to state in the OP whether or not the corner exploit was used in the tactic.

60 assists from your left winger to me says he's taking corners and Welbeck is scoring them.

I don't want to take away from the achievement of either the tactic, or what you have won, but I think it's fair to mention it.
I've not changed anything from the tactic i got from chrissy mate as to the corner exploit i dont know what that is.

In the orioginal thread, the op has uploaded one of each but yeah this one is clearly using it.. but Chrissy has given the opition in his thread..

I just check there on ma corners mate insigne isnt taking them its van persie or who ever the left sided striker is, so im not sure if i have that one on?

Status
Not open for further replies.