Raikan007

Reaction score
Name: Christian Eriksen
Club: Ajax
Nationality: Danish
Position: Attacking Midfielder

Strengths:
Pace, flair, 1st touch, dribbling, technique, corners, acceleration, decisions, determination, creativity, teamwork, anticipation

Weaknesses:
finishing

Suggested Roles:

Advanced Playmaker- Attack
Attacking Mid - Attack

Screenshots:

View attachment 124514

Cracking player. Great alternative to the expensive guys.

yeah he is, I found him last year as well, Madrid got him just after this for around 16 million or so, I am sure you can get him for a lot less :D

yeah he is, I found him last year as well, Madrid got him just after this for around 16 million or so, I am sure you can get him for a lot less :D
yeah, he is a pretty well known player since fm 2010 so yeah.........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Ah yes, I had him in Benfica in this FM, sold him to everton for 7,5 million, not much but I didn't need money either.

Raikan back to his best ;)

Good to have you back!!!

P.S Great Find

Raikan back to his best ;)

Good to have you back!!!

P.S Great Find

Hardly a major find as most already know about him, good work none the less. Although he is ridiculously over-priced.

he was insanely brilliant last night! I tried to sign him for my Schalke team on Fifa 11 :) but its only December :)
this guy has a bright future ahead of him! he was insanely good last Fm as well :)

great first touch, passing, technique and vision :)

i signed him second season for 7.5mil, great buy and worth every penny, play him as an advanced playmaker and he works wonders. gets in the top 3 for assists every season and he scores a few decent goals. highly recommend :)

Got him on loan for Celtic in 11/12 Pre-season :)

wasn't he good yseterday as well?? signed him a few times on FM11 and he never dissapoints and was excited to see him last night - should get a big money move sometime in the near future..

eriksen is so gifted true natural midfielder...looks more dangerous on the ball than van der vaart. anderson and rodwell together in the middle for man u...gonna try it out..anone tried it?

---------- Post added at 10:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:38 PM ----------

tom cairmey...wonderful player he is the next jim baxtor.

Can see Eriksen moving to Germany in the not so distant future, he certainly impressed last night. Comolli has apparently shown an interest in him, doubt we'll get him though, good prospect.

I somehow got him on a free at Arsenal in the 2014/2015 season, he plays at the same level of Fabregas and scores 15+ a season, top player.

yh if you buy him and use him right....killer. not overpriced at the beginning, future star...they obviously want to hold to him

I got him for Man City in my 3rd or 4th season in December 2010 (real life). I needed a CM and he looked good at Blackburn in my game, so I bought him for £6m and he was the best signing I've ever made for £6m on FM11, possibly the best signing I have ever made. Real bargain.

As for real life, he's great too! I'm happy I found out about him before the Denmark game because people have only started recognising him now, so it makes me look more clever :p haha