Reaction score

BEAUTIFUL PLAY.

Welcome to the Beautiful Play tactics!

I will just leave my latest tactics for Football Manager 2015 here. Good luck with it and you can find me in the tactic sharing FM16 threads. Have fun with it!

FM15 Tactic - ''A FM16 Attempt''
DATE: 11/11/2015

Training on your own. OI's from TFF. Enjoy!

View attachment 213808

Last edited:
MATEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE <3 <3 <3 well i try i try itry welcome Back on FM15 ;) for the first time!

Is one of the tacs for Home and 1 for Away. Or 1 for small teams and 1 for big teams?

Is one of the tacs for Home and 1 for Away. Or 1 for small teams and 1 for big teams?

#1 D-Line play - Use the D-Line version (1.1) against teams who play the long ball. Most of the time these teams are a lower opponent. For example, if you're facing Barcelona, use the version 1 with press more and offside trapp. Against a weaker opponent with a long ball tactic you have to use the 1.1 version.

My pre-season and the first Pokal match :)

2e181e9.jpg

look we win against Lazio and Everton so no BAD! also i see AMAZING football!

Loving this tactic so far dominated all pre season games so far and just smashed Arsenal 6-2 :) Playing as Utd.

Had a terrible start to the season using a different tactic with Spurs, used your tactic for 3 games won the first two then lost 5-4 after being 4-2 up... This game is so inconsistent for me..

Is the picture you have of the OI's the ones you use for every game?

Any chance of a screen shot of the tactic Instructions ? Download will not open for me :(

Could you post screenshots for Pre-season and in-season training? :)

same als the Excellent tactic, i just bought fm15 too.... couldn't resist!

just finding a team and i'm trying this one