COUNTER INFORMATION!

If you are the weakest brother of a topleague (first division in Germany, England, Spain, etc.), don't be naïve by playing V1 or V1.1. Do your advantage by using V2, the counter tactic. I started this season with the V1/V1.1. With two wins, we had a good begin. But then we started to loss. Then, after the Werder Bremen game, I made a counter tactic. I only lost against Bayern, but that's not a shame with the weakest side in the League.

And oh, the draw against Leverkusen and Schalke, we were so much better. Hadn't any luck!

View attachment 332438 View attachment 332437 View attachment 332436

I am not saying that you may not use version V1 and V1.1. But when playing with a weak side, you have more chance to win the game playing on counter. After this season, i want to invest in my squad so I can play with the V1 and the V1.1 next season. Except against a Bayern or something!

My results so far in the Superliga, Top danish liga. Im in the year 2017 and have made some transfers. Used a dfferent tac before, but in this season i started out with this one. Unbeaten, only lost to Chelsea.View attachment 332425

My results so far in the Superliga, Top danish liga. Im in the year 2017 and have made some transfers. Used a dfferent tac before, but in this season i started out with this one. Unbeaten, only lost to Chelsea.View attachment 697674

Nice win against Atlético. Maybe it's an option to use the V2 against a Chelsea side. Good results and thanks for sharing!

Hmmm..... Got sacked, won no games with this tactic. Has to be said, that the team was bad all ready, and the board had almost lost they trust in me.
Sadly to say.

I will try a new game later this week, where I have the pre season, where the team get to know the tactic :)

yesterday i change to this tatic after losing several game with other tatic... i saw a big diference (did not win all matches), but today will be the big test... after work i'll play till i sleep

SEASON 2 - RASENBALLSPORT LEIPZIG, BUNDESLIGA.
Well, this is going superb for my weak club in the Bundesliga. Counter against the big clubs and V1/V1.1 against the other weak sides of the competition! [Look at the league table]

View attachment 332401

***USE THE TWEAKS FROM THE FIRST POST!***
Since I began with the 'close down much more tweaks' for AML, AMR and striker..

b1ced37d63cc43f58d0e5935d7f60ea6.png

Last edited:
ChristianEriksen, do you mean only set that for those opposition players or in addition to the positions already set with the closing down?

where did you download the logo and the kit packs from? thanks

ChristianEriksen, do you mean only set that for those opposition players or in addition to the positions already set with the closing down?
Go to player instructions and use the option 'close down much more' for the AMR, AML and Striker. (For your own squad/tactic)

Should I use counter with top team against another top team or is basic better?