i downloaded the tacticks but i cant use it, there is an error.
could you help me please?

thank you dear friend.

ye i get tactic cant be loaded any one else getting this?

never mind Christian Eriksen said about it in another post

Last edited:
Hello users this tactic. I have a question to you all or to boss ChristianEriksen :)

What atributes i need to have strong for my Left Central Midfielder and Right Central Midfielder and what atributes i need to have strong for left attacker and right attacker, and which strong foot for them all ?

Sorry for my English im waiting for your answers.

Version of tactic 9.0

BEAUTIFUL PLAY.

Welcome to the Beautiful Play tactics!

I will just leave my latest tactics for Football Manager 2015 here. Good luck with it and you can find me in the tactic sharing FM16 threads. Have fun with it!

FM15 Tactic - ''A FM16 Attempt''
DATE: 11/11/2015

Training on your own. OI's from TFF. Enjoy!

View attachment 979003

Mate,i would like to try your fm15 tactics but i cant seem to find them anywhere. I've searched pages and pages. It's like looking for a needle. Can u help me, some of us still plays fm 15 :)

Mate,i would like to try your fm15 tactics but i cant seem to find them anywhere. I've searched pages and pages. It's like looking for a needle. Can u help me, some of us still plays fm 15 :)

I found version 19 linked on page 406 (personal favourite). I think version 17 is in the 370's. Couldn't find much more than that. Would be good to have some links to these in the OP for the dozen or so of us who still play the old game!

hey guys , ChristianEriksen which version is better? v9.0 v9.1 v9.2 ? pls message guys ....than you ! im fm15 15.3.2

Last edited:
V9 is on page 108 but no links to the actual tactic. Anyone got a link for this?

V10 is page 127 for info