Not yet ! I didn't see CE yesterday,which means he's working at some "Beautiful" tactic... :)

Don't expect any wonders today, as I do not have time this weekend to work on it. But, I have vacation this coming week so much time coming up!

Hi guys. I need some input here.
I have been using the three striker version from Delivering Art, and it has taken my team up several divisions. But now everything hase come to a complete stop.
I am the underdog in every single game, and I don´t expect magic. But I have scoret 4 goals in 11 matches, and my team is doing terrible.

What are you doing against stronger oppositions?

Don't expect any wonders today, as I do not have time this weekend to work on it. But, I have vacation this coming week so much time coming up!

Sorry to interrupt you,or if i bored you,but i have 2 questions...
1.My striker scored 12 goals in offside,and 30 in 40 games,but 12 in offside ? Thats really embarassing,because when i needed the most,the goal was offside :) It is because if the TI "use offside trap" ?? What happens if i remove it ?
2.I'm kinda stupide sometimes,but i didn't completely understand the match report thing,could you more specific ?
Many thanks ! Cheers and Good luck with the tactic next week !
Happy holyday ! :p

Hi guys. I need some input here.
I have been using the three striker version from Delivering Art, and it has taken my team up several divisions. But now everything hase come to a complete stop.
I am the underdog in every single game, and I don´t expect magic. But I have scoret 4 goals in 11 matches, and my team is doing terrible.

What are you doing against stronger oppositions?

Try to use the other tactic from Delivering art ? I think its more stable...

Try to use the other tactic from Delivering art ? I think its more stable...

I have tried the wingers tactic, but as I have used the three strikers tactic for several seasons, I don´t have any decent wingers. But from what I can read that one seems better. I guess I am going shopping.

Thanks.

Where is the download link for the 442 formation that's in op? also has anyone tried it and is it any good?

Still trying to improve the V19 but I can't make it perform better than the V2 433 Delivering Art tactic from the other thread. So I won't bring out a new version till I the tests show a better results than the V2 Delivering Art.

Still trying to improve the V19 but I can't make it perform better than the V2 433 Delivering Art tactic from the other thread. So I won't bring out a new version till I the tests show a better results than the V2 Delivering Art.

Maybe you should upload it because maybe it works better than V2 Delivering art for some people and people can then also try to tweak it themselves?

Maybe you should upload it because maybe it works better than V2 Delivering art for some people and people can then also try to tweak it themselves?
Nah, it is just so much weaker than the V2 Delivering Art. I think I am going to focus on a new Delivering Art tactic.

Last edited: