Are the fullbacks supposed to take corners and throw ins with 4-3-3 V3?

so now we're discussing, TTFs tactics in one of CEs threads...... /me confused xD

Link to V2 is broken, can someone upload this?

I'm still loving this tac. I'm using the tweaked version, and the 2017/2018 season was the best for me. I've never seen anything like it.
I have won Premier League 4 years in a row. The same with FA Cup, Mickey Mouse cup and Champions League. I managed to sign Ronaldo in 2nd season for around £100 mill. I then managed to sign Pogba in 3rd season for around £72 mill, and then I signed Messi in 4th season for around £111 mill. I didnt cheat to get them of course, but I'm paying them well. Below is a SS of my best season so far:
View attachment 259120View attachment 259119

whats the difference between the V2 and the V2 justified tweak?

From what I remember it was the striker and the left IF. It was so long ago now haha

The V1.2 got no end product! cant score goals at all with Higuain, Insigne and Gabbiadini up front!

None of my CM`s can get past 6.80 in rating ( Hamsik, Schneiderlain and Romero )

And my defence is leaking like crazy, oposition has 2 shots = 2 goals conceeded.

What the F#¤% am i doing wrong???

The V1.2 got no end product! cant score goals at all with Higuain, Insigne and Gabbiadini up front!

None of my CM`s can get past 6.80 in rating ( Hamsik, Schneiderlain and Romero )

And my defence is leaking like crazy, oposition has 2 shots = 2 goals conceeded.

What the F#¤% am i doing wrong???
The test versions? Maybe you should try the V3 or something. The test versions are tested in a LLM career!

play aggressive?????

I never understood something, how can you set up a tactic to "play agressive"???

I get a red card every game?? most of the time its the wingbacks!

Also, every time i conceed, its the wingbacks fault..

Anyone done any tweaks on the back positions?

Im trying out a DLP (d) in the DM position and it seems to be performing very well.

Messing about with the mentality a bit too.