Looking at post one and two in this thread and the four formations from CE, seems like all there is missing is a 4-x-x-2 tactic, that be 4 in defence, 2 strikers and well some players in between :)

Actually it could be fun to see what CE could pull out of his sleeve imo ;)

What suits you better,look at your players,and then choose the tactic...there are diffeent versions,maybe for someone v2 is the best,for another ,v3 is best...
And,look at the OP,Huge tip by CE,yoy just ask,please,first read the OP entirely,then you come with questions.

can someone tell me, how to stop the red cards that i'm getting, because the last 10 matches 8 red cards, maybe change something in the settings??

can someone tell me, how to stop the red cards that i'm getting, because the last 10 matches 8 red cards, maybe change something in the settings??

I think its not so good because CE's tactic is generally based on press so only the way is change player with a yellow card.

i always forget what d-line in dutch is, i'll ask koen ;)
Fine for direct red cards works, but it's always the DM that get instant red, not 2 yellows,

It's Henderson, Gerrard, Skretel or Lovren. the better players of Liverpool.

i always forget what d-line in dutch is, i'll ask koen ;)
Fine for direct red cards works, but it's always the DM that get instant red, not 2 yellows,

It's Henderson, Gerrard, Skretel or Lovren. the better players of Liverpool.

Try V2 and buy Wellington Nem. First match only bought Wellington Nem.

View attachment 270717

the tweaked version from justified?
season 2 of liverpool, season 1 give me almost a undefeated season, with 41131 ;)
but i'm getting red cards but don't lose( only against chelsea in CL)

Like this games against Everton, red card early on, but win the game, beacuse i always get my striker of the field
View attachment 270710View attachment 270709

the tweaked version from justified?
season 2 of liverpool, season 1 give me almost a undefeated season, with 41131 ;)
but i'm getting red cards but don't lose( only against chelsea in CL)

Like this games against Everton, red card early on, but win the game, beacuse i always get my striker of the field
View attachment 845308View attachment 845311

No mate, i always believe Koen . The original one.

That's interesting Jordan Henderson always looks professional for me 8-|

Last edited:
You mean the 433 DM version, still good to, but i wanted a AMC version from Koen ;)

Henderson is great when u train him for DM, but the transfer of Gerrard was cancelled by Galaxy so, he still plays for me, but he's getting older, slower, but still good for the team,
Try to get Ben Arfa, get him for free and sold him to PSG 30 milllions Lucas Leiva king of the red cards 30 million PSG

You mean the 433 DM version, still good to, but i wanted a AMC version from Koen ;)

Henderson is great when u train him for DM, but the transfer of Gerrard was cancelled by Galaxy so, he still plays for me, but he's getting older, slower, but still good for the team,
Try to get Ben Arfa, get him for free and sold him to PSG 30 milllions Lucas Leiva king of the red cards 30 million PSG

I don't like AMC's so dunno anything :) But there's something for you :

http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/shar...emannen-christianeriksen-ultimate-4231-a.html

do you still use your defensive line play with these tactics bro