[video=youtube;7YUKJOEmn98]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7YUKJOEmn98&feature=youtu.be[/video]

Skip to the 2nd goal

I have a problem with this tactic. I have like 14-20 shoots in simple match but onlu 1-2 on target. When my team will used to score like half of this situation I will be best team in leauge.

I have a problem with this tactic. I have like 14-20 shoots in simple match but onlu 1-2 on target. When my team will used to score like half of this situation I will be best team in leauge.
Hmm.. I will make a new attempt. Or you can try to tweak it yourself.

What would be a more suitable role that would work with V1 tactic instead of complete forward? Im in League 1 now having made my way up from Conference South with local team added from Ryman league. I usually played with an advanced forward and sometime poacher, but results getting scratchy now.

Also would like to see what V3 looks like.

What would be a more suitable role that would work with V1 tactic instead of complete forward? Im in League 1 now having made my way up from Conference South with local team added from Ryman league. I usually played with an advanced forward and sometime poacher, but results getting scratchy now.

Also would like to see what V3 looks like.
V2 performs better for lower teams. Maybe you can try that one. I am currentyle testing the V3, but if the test fails I need to tweak some more. So.. there is a chance I upload today a new V3 3ST.

SIII! VERSION 3 DOWNLOADABLE!

Check the opening post.

Thanks Mr L for the defensive setup!

would it be possible to change the central striker to a DLF attack or CF(s)?

Download link

View attachment 204965I click the Si V3 but the tactic is different in fm that what the picture shows, the cm roles are different and it's three false 9's instead of DLF CF AND F9.

Last edited:
SIIII V3 Update

Results Update View attachment 204820View attachment 204863

Ok these are the results when I got the Right F9 to mark the left back, and the Left F9 to mark the RB of the opposition team, results have definitely improved however my defence now seems to be leaky and letting in a fair bit of goals.

Last edited:
Team Inscruptions and match training

Team Instructions and match training

what should i use? for the V3

and how do i change so the Right F9 to mark the left back, and the Left F9 to mark the RB ? as Robaldinho92 did to get better results

Last edited:
Team Instructions and match training

and how do i change so the Right F9 to mark the left back, and the Left F9 to mark the RB ? as Robaldinho92 did to get better results

After you summit team for the match go to tactics. Click on the player role box(not change role part) so it brings up player instructions menu, hit edit and in bottom left corner is "Mark Specific Player" option. Choose left back for right F9.